scohen is online now Staff

Default HDD Demos VIZIO 2017 P-Series, M-Series, and Sound Bars

Earlier this week, High-Def Digest was invited to attend VIZIO's Spring 2017 Showcase. Held at the New York Edition Hotel in NYC, the event spotlighted the company's newest P-Series, M-Series, and E-Series SmartCast Ultra HD displays, along with its latest sound bars and speakers.

http://www.highdefdigest.com/news/sh...und-bars/38995
    Check out my award winning experimental short film Broken Records

Krawk is offline Super-Duper Mod

As Samsung is still not on board with Dolby Vision the Vizio P65 or P75 tvs look like they have my vote if I were to buy a 4K tv TODAY. Of course reviews will be a good tell all and finances of me spending $2K+
    Keep Physical Media Alive, Just say NO to digital "ownership"

mtrot is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Krawk View Post
    As Samsung is still not on board with Dolby Vision the Vizio P65 or P75 tvs look like they have my vote if I were to buy a 4K tv TODAY. Of course reviews will be a good tell all and finances of me spending $2K+
    I viewed the Q7 just after viewing the new Sony 900E, and the Q7 is not even close. I'd like to compare the 900E to the new Vizio M, but it's hard to find a showroom that has them both in proximity.

pedram is offline Member

The fact that the new P65 will be the exact same as the old one made me go ahead and get the 2016 model, as Coscto was clearing out their old stock and I got a nice discount. This also makes me feel that Vizio has confidence enough in their product to know that it still holds up against the competition without having to add new features - and even put it up against an LG OLED and have it hold its own.