2 or more Video Source output Receiver with 3d source Audio? - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 11-19-2011, 04:15 PM

Question 2 or more Video Source output Receiver with 3d source Audio?

Looking for 2 or more Video Source output Receiver with 3d source Audio?

watch Cable and Computer at the same time on 2 tv's and listen to radio

any ideas?
Old 11-20-2011, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simón Bolívar View Post
Looking for 2 or more Video Source output Receiver with 3d source Audio?

watch Cable and Computer at the same time on 2 tv's and listen to radio

any ideas?
You want to share a PC/Cable across two separately displays? Are both locations HD with surround sound? Are they both stereo? Using the TVs speakers?

The best way to do this is with a HDCP compliant matrix switcher with HDCP key regeneration.

If one location has surround, and the other uses the TV speakers, then you may be able to use a couple of these...
http://www.monoprice.com/products/pr...seq=1&format=2

And run separate HDMI cables or add a HDMI switcher ahead of things.

Multiple HDMI output receivers lean towards the pricey side, and it's hard to tell if they support second zone video over HDMI. As an example, a quick look at the Denon AVR-3312CI has dual HDMI outputs, but from their specs, I can't tell if they are identical all the time, or if one can be used for zone 2.
Old 02-21-2013, 05:42 PM

you can do this by using ZONE 2, or 3, to play other source from surround back speakers...so, listen to RADIO broadcast of Football game and TV Sound on the other speakers
Old 02-21-2013, 06:39 PM

Denon 3313 is the "cheapest" receiver option for what u want to accomplish. It works flawlessly. I share components between my theater and LV room and I use the "Main Zone" for my theater and feed "Zone 2" HDMI to another receiver that powers my LV Room Speakers. I can watch every source on both displays at the same time or independent of each other. The Denon 3313 also has a 2nd Main Zone HDMI out that I feed a 3rd display in my office. So u get a total of 3 HDMI outputs, 2 of which are independent of each other:

1. Main (A)
2. Main (B)
3. Zone 2

There is also a 3rd zone that is audio only. This should allow u do do what u want to do.
Old 02-21-2013, 10:32 PM

have both a DENON AVR-3312CI AND AVR-3311CI; should have said so from the outset; this works with BOTH
Old 02-21-2013, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simón Bolívar View Post
have both a DENON AVR-3312CI AND AVR-3311CI; should have said so from the outset; this works with BOTH
yeah, what u want to do is a new feature on the 3313 and as far as I have seen it's the only sub $1500 AVR/Pre that does this. It has an internal HDMI Matrix, and a darn good one at that.

http://www.accessories4less.com/make...K-Ready/1.html
Quote:
Enjoy Two Different HDMI Sources Simultaneously
The AVR-3313CI incorporates true multi-zone HDMI audio/video distribution with the inclusion of its HDMI matrix switching functionality. Equipped with three HDMI outputs (two parallel and one discrete), the AVR-3313CI allows for the connection of up to three different HDMI-equipped displays. The receiver can send two different HDMI feeds to two displays at the same time directly from the receiver, eliminating the need for costly external switches or remote control complexity.