Selling my home theater equipment (projector, av receiver, screen, speakers, sub) - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 02-07-2016, 04:43 PM

Default Selling my home theater equipment (projector, av receiver, screen, speakers, sub)

Recently moved and no longer have a theater room due to divorce... All equipment listed is in perfect working order with no blemishes... Like new. Prices negotiable.

I have a high quality projector in the mid tier, paid $2k (PT-AE8000U, competitive with Epson 5030ub and Sony VLP-HW40ES). 1080p, 3D capable, and it has had limited use (only had it 6 months). Nothing wrong with it at all. I'll even throw in the ceiling mount ($30 on amazon QualGear PRB-717-BLK) for $1500. If you're not familiar, Google reviews of Panasonic PT-AE8000U for the highlights (projectorreviews.com and projectorcentral.com have some good detailed write ups on it).

I also have a 135" fixed frame screen with a black velvet frame and white screen I'll let go for $300 (price new on amazon.com $530, elite screens ER135WH2). The combo looks every bit as good as my 50" Plasma and 55" LCD TVs when set up properly (in a light controlled room), even blown up at 135 inches. Screen viewing dimensions:
5' 6" tall by 9' 9.7" wide

I have 2 tower speakers (Pioneer SP-FS52) I paid $130 a piece for (two 5.25" woofers, a 5.25" mid range and a waveguide loaded dome tweeter in each tower... better than what you'll buy in a "home theater in a box" set) I'll sell the pair for $175

$90 center speaker (two 4" and a 1" tweeter, SP-C22, matches the towers) I'll sell for $60

$400 av reciever (Yamaha RX-V475) I'll sell for $275

$200 15 inch amplified subwoofer (Dayton Audio SUB-1500), great bass and will adjust as loud or quite as you'd like, I'll sell it for $150

That's a total of $2460 if sold individually at priced to sell prices... If you want the whole package, I'll sell it all for $2200 which is over $1000 less than what I paid. Price negotiable.

Everything has only had 6 months of use... And you can get it for a steal. Let me know. Prefer local sales (within 100 miles of New Orleans) to avoid any possible shipping damages.