Matrix still getting strong marketing on Yahoo - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 06-13-2007, 11:31 PM

Default Matrix still getting strong marketing on Yahoo

I was just looking at my My Yahoo page for my TV listings, and noticed that the ad on the top of the screen is an Adobe Flash ad for The Matrix Trilogy on HD-DVD. Click on the right side of it and it starts showing video clips from the movie on the advertisement itself!!! Click the left side of it and it takes you to the official HD-DVD web site. I wonder if this type of marketing is helping the Matrix sell better than it did originally?
Old 06-14-2007, 07:47 AM

I think perhaps some retailers under ordered these sets, so its still selling fairly well as they restock. A friend at work is still looking for the cheaper set at Circuit City and can't find it.

My Circuit City was sold out of both sets the day after release. Its definitely not the flop that blu-ray fans like to believe