Can Santa Bring Everybody an HD DVD player next Xmas? - High-Def Digest Forums
Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2008, 12:54 AM

Default Can Santa Bring Everybody an HD DVD player next Xmas?

Do you guys think it could happen? Cause wouldn't this save the format and be a pretty big blow to blu. I mean, he's got a bunch of elves working really hard, surely they can make a couple hundred million hd dvd players between now and next xmas, and if they put all the other toy projects on hold, i think they can get up to a billion. Santa has to be red, just look at his suit. How can he just stand by and let this happen to HD DVD, I'm pretty sure something BIG is coming from Santa and HD DVD.

Moral of the story, quit with the fantasy stories. The format is dead. Face it. Nothing is going to bring it back. Come to grips with it, lets promote blu-ray as the successor to DVD and all enjoy HD movies.
Old 02-12-2008, 12:57 AM

in before the "but but but $100 standalones.. Paramount & Universal... We still have blockbuster"
Closed Thread