Official Warner Brothers Swapping Titles - High-Def Digest Forums
Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2008, 03:17 PM

Default Official Warner Brothers Swapping Titles (Harry Potter at least)

I just received a phone call from someone i talked to yesterday and was told to return my harry potter limited edition giftset to their return adresses. I was told to track it because its my lose if they dont recieve it.

It was a return for the Blu Ray copy also.

Last edited by crazy05; 01-08-2008 at 03:42 PM.
Old 01-08-2008, 03:18 PM

Mind sharing?
Old 01-08-2008, 03:26 PM

yes please fill in
Old 01-08-2008, 03:26 PM

You want more information?

Well i had called yesterday requesting a swap of my HD DVD to Blu Ray, the lady told me i could do it.

Around 15 minutes ago i recive a call from the same lady telling me, " You requested a change of your harry potter HD DVD , and we are able to do that." She said ship it with priority mail, get a tracking number because it was my lose if they couldnt come up with it. Just follow the return instructions on the website, and i had no need for a return autorization number.

Im assuming this is being done for only Harry Potter titles and probably during the 30 day time frame since it falls from the 11th of Decembers to 11th of January.

Today i recived a HD DVD Oceans Boxset today, not sure what to do bout it, its still sealed. BTW i havnt been charnged yet for either.
Old 01-08-2008, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy05 View Post
You want more information?

Well i had called yesterday requesting a swap of my HD DVD to Blu Ray, the lady told me i could do it.

Around 15 minutes ago i recive a call from the same lady telling me, " You requested a change of your harry potter HD DVD , and we are able to do that." She said ship it with priority mail, get a tracking number because it was my lose if they couldnt come up with it. Just follow the return instructions on the website, and i had no need for a return autorization number.

Im assuming this is being done for only Harry Potter titles and probably during the 30 day time frame since it falls from the 11th of Decembers to 11th of January. But since i recived a HD DVD Oceans Boxset today, not sure what to do bout it, its still sealed.
If your Ocean's box set is sealed... whether you bought it and have the receipt or it was a gift and you got squat, take it to a B&M store. At worst you'll get full store credit for the item, and can pick it up on BD if that's your desire.
Old 01-08-2008, 03:30 PM

I don't wanna get flammed and shit but if you axed them to return the blu-ray version for the hd version, they would give you the same answer..
Old 01-08-2008, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumbo11 View Post
I don't wanna get flammed and shit but if you axed them to return the blu-ray version for the hd version, they would give you the same answer..
they let you just exhange for versions? I could call up and do that then?
Old 01-08-2008, 03:32 PM

I think this has to do with the whole, wrong discs in different sets fiasco when harry potter box set was released.
Old 01-08-2008, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kururo View Post
I think this has to do with the whole, wrong discs in different sets fiasco when harry potter box set was released.

Nope, my set was perfectly fine. I called 3 times, requesting an exchange without their being any damage to my movies. The lady called me on her own and told me what should be done. I wasnt told to get a RA number either, so im lead to believe this is all WB's doing.
Old 01-08-2008, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumbo11 View Post
Well in my expiernce with them, they were very strict. The first question i was asked was if the package was sealed, and their online guide is bolded that it must be sealed. My boxset was not sealed.
Closed Thread