HD DVD needs to make a move - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 10-30-2007, 09:35 PM
Banned

Default HD DVD needs to make a move

Paramount was huge but one more big move is needed to drop blu ray for good. I am hoping it's New Line so they can grab the LOTR series. With great exclusives like Indy and Braveheart Flu Ray is toast. What would also be helpful is a little more adverstising from the HD DVD camp. All I see is blu ray comercials on Fox and mtv. (Cant believe FOX sold out and went with the devil) Get it together HD DVD!! and High Def Digest please dont make it so obvious you are for Flu Ray. The warner news isnt good but regardless the war isnt over.

P.S.
1.Xbox 360
2.Wii
3.PS3

Only room for 2. Enjoy the final months PS3 fans. It ends this Christams.
Old 10-30-2007, 09:43 PM

You can't get New Line without getting WB.

I do agree, I hope Toshiba makes a move. Granted, my hope is that move involves folding.
Old 10-30-2007, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox2jk View Post
Paramount was huge but one more big move is needed to drop blu ray for good. I am hoping it's New Line so they can grab the LOTR series. With great exclusives like Indy and Braveheart Flu Ray is toast. What would also be helpful is a little more adverstising from the HD DVD camp. All I see is blu ray comercials on Fox and mtv. (Cant believe FOX sold out and went with the devil) Get it together HD DVD!! and High Def Digest please dont make it so obvious you are for Flu Ray. The warner news isnt good but regardless the war isnt over.

P.S.
1.Xbox 360
2.Wii
3.PS3

Quite the accusation you have against Hi Def Digest. And saying the PS3 will be gone after this Christmas is small minded. If you want a topic to debate then do it. And saying Fox sold out and getting mad then you are being a hypocrite because you want Warner to do the same thing for your format as Paramount already did.
Old 10-30-2007, 09:46 PM

hold on to your girlfriends guys, hd dvd wants em
Old 10-30-2007, 09:46 PM

Quote:

P.S.
1.Xbox 360
2.Wii
3.PS3

Flame bait anyone?
Thats goes in the console smack down
Old 10-30-2007, 09:53 PM

Quote:

P.S.
1.Xbox 360
2.Wii
3.PS3

Dude, you sound a little bitter, is something a matter? How about before you try to get New Line to go exclusive, you get them to release something Day and Date first, because i see that Blu Ray has hmmm lemme see, Hairspray, Rush Hour 3, Mr.Woodcock, Shoot Em Up all as Day and Date releases, and zippo on HD DVD. Oh wait, could it be because of the no region coding on the HD DVD's? Or could it be something else??
Old 10-30-2007, 09:56 PM

Quote:

P.S.
1.Xbox 360
2.Wii
3.PS3

ends this christmas huh? so i guess the 40gb wont sell at all this christmas?
sorry but ps3 aside from the lasck of games(which a lot of good ones are coming) and price is way better all around then the 360. and with your list, i would say wii beats 360
Old 10-30-2007, 10:00 PM

HD DVD will make a move and its exit left out of the HiDef business.
Old 10-30-2007, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIHB View Post
hold on to your girlfriends guys, hd dvd wants em
Nah, girls want partners that can keep it up.
Old 10-30-2007, 10:06 PM

Congrats on another member of the 1000 post club----Roshan!!!