Infractions are more 'costly' - High-Def Digest Forums
Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2007, 02:00 PM

Default Infractions are more 'costly'

As some of you may or may not have noticed, we have changed the default infraction time from 10 days to 45 days.

The reason for this is simple. There are a select few, who feel the need to receive an infraction (or two), and then simply wait 10 days, so that they are not 'auto-banned' by the system. Since these people have decided that they want to manipulate the system, we are going to make it a little harder.

*What does this mean to you?*
Well, if you are a member who regularly follows the rules, it really doesn't mean anything (other than the fact that there should be a few less douchebags around in a month or two).

On the other hand, if you are a habitual offender, consider yourself warned. We are no longer going to listen to your sob story about how 'the other person' deserves it more... follow the forum rules, or you are going to be removed from High-Def Digest.

If you have any questions or comments, please PM me. It may take me a few days to get back to you... but I will ALWAYS respond.
Closed Thread