Oh my god Warner Brothers promote HD DVD - High-Def Digest Forums
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-12-2007, 08:42 AM
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 318
Default Oh my god Warner Brothers promote HD DVD

So does other companies like Universal. This is really big news.


Blu Ray fanboys stop wasting our time with rubbish like this

http://forums.highdefdigest.com/showthread.php?t=21124

  #2  
Old 10-12-2007, 08:43 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,792
Default

How the hell is it rubbish when it is...get this....a BRAND NEW ANNOUNCEMENT?

"Blu-ray Partners France" was just established, hence it is news.

Sorry, but get over it. All you've done is add to pointless redundant threads wasting the site's bandwidth, the Blu-ray Partners France thread does not.
  #3  
Old 10-12-2007, 08:45 AM
rmslives's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,027
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HD Guru View Post
How the hell is it rubbish when it is...get this....a BRAND NEW ANNOUNCEMENT?

"Blu-ray Partners France" was just established, hence it is news.

Sorry, but get over it.
You know what he is referring to - the other thread title mentioning ONLY WB.

Great - two worthless threads this morning!
  #4  
Old 10-12-2007, 08:48 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,792
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmslives View Post
You know what he is referring to - the other thread title mentioning ONLY WB.

Great - two worthless threads this morning!
No, the other thread has news of recent developments in France pertaining to Blu-ray of which Warner is a part of - should the thread title have been different? Yes. But it's still news.

This is garbage.
  #5  
Old 10-12-2007, 10:32 AM
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 318
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HD Guru View Post
No, the other thread has news of recent developments in France pertaining to Blu-ray of which Warner is a part of - should the thread title have been different? Yes. But it's still news.

This is garbage.
Are you telling me Warner brothers attended a Blu Ray promotion group is news? Everyone knows Warner Bros is on the Blu Ray board. All that topic is some silly blu Ray fanboy trying to make HD DVD owners that WB are going exclusive. It is stupid spin. If WB is going Blu Ray exclusive then I would be happy to get a Blu Ray player.
  #6  
Old 10-12-2007, 10:47 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,792
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
Are you telling me Warner brothers attended a Blu Ray promotion group is news? Everyone knows Warner Bros is on the Blu Ray board. All that topic is some silly blu Ray fanboy trying to make HD DVD owners that WB are going exclusive. It is stupid spin. If WB is going Blu Ray exclusive then I would be happy to get a Blu Ray player.
No they didn't ATTEND a Blu-ray promotion group - they are founding members of a NEW group called "Blu-ray Partners France"

Please try and see the difference so we can move on.
  #7  
Old 10-12-2007, 11:33 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 845
Default

Can't see it either. It's not like WB are main movers in this French push. They have an interest BR, it's not as big as HD but you can't have everything. Two complete crap threads.
Closed Thread

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
anybody beat god of war but not god of war 2? ApBtFusion Game Room 25 02-26-2010 06:00 PM
Toshiba, DreamWorks Animation Tap GSD&M's Idea City to Promote HD DVD Treadstone High Definition Smackdown 0 11-04-2007 11:49 AM
'Shrek' commercials air today, Spots promote HD DVD format over Blu-ray 1080p High Definition Smackdown 55 11-01-2007 09:29 PM
Star Trek TOS on the big screen to promote HD DVD JAC35 HD DVD Software General Discussion 11 10-08-2007 01:03 AM
Making Crap DVDs to Promote Blu-ray? gkarris High Definition Smackdown 22 04-26-2007 02:26 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off