Steven Spielberg Hasn't said anything - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 10-08-2007, 07:40 PM

Default Steven Spielberg Hasn't said anything

Ok People this is Tinsletown and in this town of Hollywood there are things like bridges and you don't want to burn these bridges.

Steven Spielberg himself did not refute this nor did he say anything of a sort. His pr /publicis /spokeperson did.

The reason he did was to avoid any controversy and or problems this kind of thing would attract. His job is to protect his clients image and keep what is in his clients best intersest . In this case that would be Steven Spielberg.

Spielberg has interest in HD DVD and BLu-ray that is a given or else Transformers and Twilight ZOne and Close encounter of a third kind would never have hit the high def market.

So Spielberg right now doesn't want to burn both bridges or upset the fanbase that exsist rather then try to explain his stance and or Go on the record and actually say ( yes my Universal Catalogue will be only available on HD DVD ) which could have an effect as in (ANGRY BLU_RAY FANS AND COMPANIES) he will try to avoid this for the time being..

Ergo when his Office gets Bombered with a million billion questions like ( is it true Steven is going HD DVD only , is he only releasing his catalogue on HD DVD , his he really going back on his word( a word give by his spokeperson (which means its as good as shit) .. The spokeperson will do his job and Dodge every question and deny this fully. It's his job to do this , its what they do ( is justin timberlake really screwing Jessica Biel ??? Spoke person( they are just friends and are not in a relationship) Is jen and Brad breaking up ?? NO THEY ARE HAPPY AS A DAISIES...

This is there job , this is what those PR / PUBLICIST AND SPOKES PEOPLE DO......

Steven spielberg hasn't said anything hasn't been quoted in saying anything ....
it is just Pr SPIN

until we See Stevens old catalgoue from etiher Dreamworks , paramount or Universal ON BLU-ray ....those titles will eventually Arrive on HD DVD ....
Old 10-08-2007, 07:45 PM

haha,,,In Tinseltown his REPS denie it...he tells his reps and they tell the consumers and press...dont you ever watch E!.
Old 10-08-2007, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samlives View Post
Ok People this is Tinsletown and in this town of Hollywood there are things like bridges and you don't want to burn these bridges.

Steven Spielberg himself did not refute this nor did he say anything of a sort. His pr /publicis /spokeperson did.

The reason he did was to avoid any controversy and or problems this kind of thing would attract. His job is to protect his clients image and keep what is in his clients best intersest . In this case that would be Steven Spielberg.

Spielberg has interest in HD DVD and BLu-ray that is a given or else Transformers and Twilight ZOne and Close encounter of a third kind would never have hit the high def market.

So Spielberg right now doesn't want to burn both bridges or upset the fanbase that exsist rather then try to explain his stance and or Go on the record and actually say ( yes my Universal Catalogue will be only available on HD DVD ) which could have an effect as in (ANGRY BLU_RAY FANS AND COMPANIES) he will try to avoid this for the time being..

Ergo when his Office gets Bombered with a million billion questions like ( is it true Steven is going HD DVD only , is he only releasing his catalogue on HD DVD , his he really going back on his word( a word give by his spokeperson (which means its as good as shit) .. The spokeperson will do his job and Dodge every question and deny this fully. It's his job to do this , its what they do ( is justin timberlake really screwing Jessica Biel ??? Spoke person( they are just friends and are not in a relationship) Is jen and Brad breaking up ?? NO THEY ARE HAPPY AS A DAISIES...

This is there job , this is what those PR / PUBLICIST AND SPOKES PEOPLE DO......

Steven spielberg hasn't said anything hasn't been quoted in saying anything ....
it is just Pr SPIN

until we See Stevens old catalgoue from etiher Dreamworks , paramount or Universal ON BLU-ray ....those titles will eventually Arrive on HD DVD ....

Suuuuuure they will.
Old 10-08-2007, 07:51 PM

no Spielberg doesn't say anything to his pr , there job is to protect him and his interest.

I want any blu-ray fan to get me a Direct Quote from Steven spielberg , infact why don't HIGH DIGEST request a Quote from him .....

I CAN GUARANTEE he won't give it , i know that 100 percent

those hd dvds are coming ...

this is like denying Brad and Angie (guess what it happens)

Spielberg reps will continue to deny this over and over until guess what they release his old Catalgoue on hd dvd .....The only people that are gonna be feeling stupid and betrayed is the Blu-ray fanboys

When they go " that mother fucker lied" and then go " MS must have bought him"
Old 10-08-2007, 08:13 PM

Samlives,

Why isn't your account tagged as an insider since you claim to know details from the inside of the studios?
Old 10-08-2007, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samlives View Post
no Spielberg doesn't say anything to his pr , there job is to protect him and his interest.

I want any blu-ray fan to get me a Direct Quote from Steven spielberg , infact why don't HIGH DIGEST request a Quote from him .....

I CAN GUARANTEE he won't give it , i know that 100 percent

those hd dvds are coming ...

this is like denying Brad and Angie (guess what it happens)

Spielberg reps will continue to deny this over and over until guess what they release his old Catalgoue on hd dvd .....The only people that are gonna be feeling stupid and betrayed is the Blu-ray fanboys

When they go " that mother fucker lied" and then go " MS must have bought him"
No offense, but this is the most uninformed, unsupported, unintelligent post thus far today.
Old 10-08-2007, 08:23 PM

the thing is that denying that something will happen until it actually happends is normal in this business. in any business i guess.
Old 10-08-2007, 08:23 PM

Okay, let's ASSume all those titles come out on both formats, but the picture is still SD quality? Til titles are announced, why argue? Are any of you working for either "camp"?
Old 10-08-2007, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo976 View Post
Samlives,

Why isn't your account tagged as an insider since you claim to know details from the inside of the studios?
Don't assume or believe Samlives is an insider. In the past, he's claimed he received special news from Warner that was actually a mass e-mail to anyone who contacted WHV, told everyone that he knew about films and film school and then got shot down by actual film students and those familiar with the movie industry, and made the claim that Spielberg had absolutely no control over his films even though Paramount themselves admit his films are not contained within their payoff.

Trust me, he's been wrong about the industry before, and he's completely wrong now. You don't even need to be an Hollywood insider to know it. If this was the only time, Samlives might have a leg to stand on, but the fact that this is the second time this has happened seals the deal. Truth is, I probably know more about the movies than he does, and I don't even work for Hollywood.

Besides, his rep and his production company have now refuted the claim. They both have his approval to make statements, and in every respect speak for the status of his work upon threat of removal from their jobs. Anyone who claims otherwise has no idea of what's going on, and seeing as how neither his rep nor Amblin's PR division have been fired, any further claims as to Spielberg's position that contradict what has been said are false.
Old 10-08-2007, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieflanders View Post
Don't assume or believe Samlives is an insider. In the past, he's claimed he received special news from Warner that was actually a mass e-mail to anyone who contacted WHV, told everyone that he knew about films and film school and then got shot down by actual film students and those familiar with the movie industry, and made the claim that Spielberg had absolutely no control over his films even though Paramount themselves admit his films are not contained within their payoff.
Zombie, welcome back my friend.

Where the hell have you been?

By the way, have you posted your picks in the Nostradamus Championship Series sales thread?

You started this mayhem buddy.