HDTV1080P is offline Banned

Default Netflix Still Has DVD/Blu-ray Customers (Lots of them)

Netflix Still Has DVD/Blu-ray Customers (Lots of them)

Netflix yesterday revealed that it still has 6.9 million subscribers to its DVD/Blu-ray service. Although that is a decrease from the spring of 2013 when it had 8 million disc subscribers, the current numbers indicate that many consumers still prefer the hard disc to streaming. Netflix has downplayed its disc business for the past few years, but the die-hards are not ready to give up.

http://www.tvpredictions.com/tv012314.htm

bruceames is online now Member

They have an enormous selection and I hope they keep it going for many more years. I'd use them myself now but I can't even begin to keep up with what I buy.

Dweedlebug is offline Member

I am one of their Blu ray customers. I watched Captain Phillips on blu ray today with lossless audio. Good luck finding that in their streaming library. When they split the services, I ditched the streaming.

I suppose I am lucky that they have a fulfillment center very close by and I can get 2-3 movies per week.

ed081873 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dweedlebug View Post
    I am one of their Blu ray customers. I watched Captain Phillips on blu ray today with lossless audio. Good luck finding that in their streaming library. When they split the services, I ditched the streaming.

I suppose I am lucky that they have a fulfillment center very close by and I can get 2-3 movies per week.
    Same here with all that you said!