Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Malanthius is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kosty View Post
    I'm glad the nonsense discussion here has gone away here as well.
    It has? You are replying in a thread that is filled with nonsense discussion. So no it hasn't gone away at all. And it's continued to be tolerated here. That's why this thread has been left open. It serves no purpose except to attack former members and HDDVD supporters. It may not have started that way. But most of the thread has turned into that. It just supports everything I've always said here. Maybe the OP should grow a pair and join a discussion with us on the other site. Looks like you ran back to your safe haven too uh? You've been awfully quiet over there. And why? I was the one that got warned for calling you on your BS. At least there you can have a two sided debate. Here it's just one sided. But I guess that's the way some of you want it so you can continue to self delude one another.

Bluray is perfect.
    Bluray is awesome.
    Bluray sales are beyond expectations.
    The studios are happy as all can be with Bluray sales.
    LOL.
    Roku2, Roku3, Samsung 1600, Insignia BR W/Netflix!
    = 70

How has rroberts not been banned here? I'll tell you why. Because he supports Bluray. Plain and simple.
    = 70

towergrove is offline Member

I didn't know until today that Toshibia makes some of the best Hard Drives. A big inventor in the sector too:

Toshiba: Heat-Assisted Magnetic Recording Technologies Are Still Under Consideration

http://www.xbitlabs.com/news/storage...ideration.html
    Being a female is a matter of birth. Being a woman is a matter of age. But being a lady… Now that's a matter of choice.

rroberts is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Malanthius View Post
    How has rroberts not been banned here? I'll tell you why. Because he supports Bluray. Plain and simple.
    Actually the thread contained new comments from a Toshiba exec.

HD DVD lost. GET OVER IT!!!

Philnerd is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cochise View Post
    Since we're reliving the format war, Penton-man finally got outed and his Club Penton "Insider" Thread locked down & closed over at blu-ray.com.
    Oh that is epic. And to think my account over there was perma banned because I dared to call him out on some of his ridiculous comments regarding the botched Gladiator BD. Good riddance to him and his moronic "fans" that worshipped his every post.

Philnerd is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by rroberts View Post
    of course the losers who are still bitter over HD DVD believe every word Toshiba says without even thinking of the validity of it.
    Starting an angry, bitter, grudge holding Format War thread complaining about angry, bitter, grudge holding HD DVD fans; pure comedy gold. +10 internets to you sir.

Quote Originally Posted by rroberts View Post
    Actually the thread contained new comments from a Toshiba exec.

HD DVD lost. GET OVER IT!!!
    The only thing that needs getting over is your obvious disappointment in Bluray. You have no way to dispute the debates about Bluray's poor sales and performance. So your only option is to attack and bring HDDVDs failure. I'm "over it". I'm not sure I ever had to get over anything as my investment was so small in that failed format. I don't cling to HDDVD. I don't buy discs, except for Bluray. So your "get over it" comments are a little funny to be honest. Maybe you should try taking a deep breath and read all of your comments? Then it might sink in at who the real bitter person is. That would be you. Your posts reek of it. And I think you just cannot handle seeing the truth about Blurays poor sales and it's inability to become DVDs worthy sucessor. That's the hard truth. Sorry.
    = 70

Quote Originally Posted by Philnerd View Post
    Starting an angry, bitter, grudge holding Format War thread complaining about angry, bitter, grudge holding HD DVD fans; pure comedy gold. +10 internets to you sir.
    So true. His posts Discribe himself exactly. But he is just too blind to see it. He's in denial. Just like he is about Bluray. When Bluray won the format war he was so wrapped up in the war he wanted to use Blurays success to keep the fight going with his opposition. But now that it's clear Bluray is under performing and failing to meet expectations? It's burning him up inside. Just me mentioning the truth Im sure cuts deep and he can't stand it. So we get threads like this and rants about a long dead format and attacks against those that once or still do support that format.

At least those that continue to debate Bluray, DVD, streaming ect.. Have valid arguments. We show past performance of former formats to show how poorly Bluray is doing. All rroberts as is... Well he doesn't have any responses that refute the debates. At least Kosty try's to debate with what he thinks is an argument. It just a majority of people don't agree with him. So he appears to be by himself in Blurays performance defense. Unfortunatly most of the Bluray fanboys gave up and ran away once they knew what was going on. They were smart. Some guys/gals can't seem to accept what happened. They are shocked Bluray isn't a runaway success. They probably voted in that poll that Bluray would be as successful or more successful than DVD. Too bad we can't see how these guys voted. I'm sure seeing who voted what would be quite hilarious. I encourage anyone that wants to continue debating with us to join us over at HDF. We debate a lot of things. And yes Bluray continues to be debated along with streaming, redbox, Netflix, DVD, 3D, 4D and everything else.
    = 70

michealo is offline Watcher of stances

enough, i suggest everyone move on and enjoy their own version of HD (or variably close to it) films.
    why hate? participate!
    Elitist Indifference FTW
    xbox live = Wrangl3r / PSN = thummper / wiiU = mm / steam = michealo

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123