Forced commercials on Blu ray discs...........screw you!! Hollywood!! - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 05-14-2012, 04:33 AM

Thumbs down Forced commercials on Blu ray discs...........screw you!! Hollywood!!

I buy or rent the discs and why?? do I have to be FORCED!!! to watch ads and trailers when all I want to do is just sit down and watch the movie I paid for??

If the netflix disc has more than four trailers or it takes more than five minutes of unskippable junk then my solution is to press eject, cut the disc into two sections and mail it back as defective!!

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hollywood Really Doesn't Want You To Buy Ultra-HD Discs Krawk Ultra-HD Blu-ray Software Discussion 5 02-27-2018 09:00 PM
Mr. Movies retail rental stores rent 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray discs and 3D Blu-ray discs HDTV1080P Ultra-HD Blu-ray Software Discussion 2 09-11-2016 02:18 PM
screw you tecmo,dlc done wrong. ivan872007 Game Room 21 10-17-2008 02:29 PM
Screw Netflix, The Toledo County Library Has You Covered!! Arkadin High Definition Smackdown 16 05-31-2008 04:59 PM
long time hd dvd forced to buy blu ray player and not happy. infoman HD DVD Software General Discussion 52 04-21-2008 01:00 AM

Tags
blu ray, hollywood, trailer