Suggestion to close smackdown and archive it with reference to Kosty (in memory of). - Page 7 - High-Def Digest Forums
View Poll Results: Would you like to see smackdown closed, archived, and dedicated to Kosty?
Yes 51 77.27%
No 14 21.21%
No Comment 1 1.52%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-04-2013, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malanthius View Post
None of what you just said matters. It's all just a deterrent and a distraction. It was a very simple question. The poll was meant to see what peoples expectations were for Bluray. That poll showed they were very high for some here. Even though now a lot of you want to act like you knew all along that Bluray never stood a chance. The poll is very honest and shows different. How does anything you just said change that?

The way you dance around questions leads me to believe you must have some professional tap dancing skills..

Or is that backpedaling skills....

Old 02-04-2013, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ack_bak View Post
The way you dance around questions leads me to believe you must have some professional tap dancing skills..

Or is that backpedaling skills....

I typed out a long response to this wondering why you were so crazy. I realized I did not answer the one question cakefoo asked me. Fixed it. I thought I did. Why would I even care about that question ack? Plus I've stated here before how I voted on that poll. I voted that Bluray would NOT do as well as DVD. How did you vote ack? Be honest the way your mom would want you to be. Somehow I don't think you will be.
Old 02-04-2013, 07:28 PM

40 something views on my poll. Only me and bruce have voted. Don't tell me you guys haven't read it. Why so scared? Whats the big deal? Or will we get some lame excuse that you guys are sooo over these polls and that Bluray has nothing left to prove? lol
Old 10-01-2013, 09:50 AM

Although I don't see the usefulness in dedicating a closed forum to Kosty, I can certainly see the gesture that is intended. I am positive that Kosty would like an "active" forum dedicated to him. With all that said, Smackdown is not so "active" anymore.
Unfortunately, Smackdown should be closed and given a break from some serious lack of interest. A passion fueled love for HD started here, debates and facts were used with eagerness to project an opinion, the facts became "opinion" and was only accepted from some, vile and hatred replaced anything productive, overpolicing became the norm and was abused by many, which eventually lead the the desertation of many active members to protest the unjust and the unfair balancing act portrayed.
Compared to the other active forum where the "red loving fanboys" have migrated, this place is a joke and should be closed. In memorial of Kosty is good, but also memorialize Kosty with an active forum.
Old 10-09-2013, 12:56 AM

The first page in the HD smackdown forums still has posts from last year on it. Time to shut it down.