Heroes FINALE -- who's Molly referring to??? *SPOILERS* - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 05-25-2007, 01:04 PM

Default Heroes FINALE -- who's Molly referring to??? *SPOILERS*

Ok, this has spoilers in it, so everyone who is posting please use the spoiler tags.

Spoiler
Ok, so the question at hand is about Molly. Now, Molly said that she's afraid to look at a person that's (inferred to be) more evil than Sylar. And that this person can see her when she's looking at him.

Who is this?
A brand new character? Or someone that we've already met before? I've been driven nuts trying to figure it out.

Also how does Sylar survive? i mean seriously, a katana into my gut would probably lay me down for good. And is Hiro that bad of a swordsman that he doesn't know how to hit a major organ? sheesh.
Old 05-25-2007, 02:37 PM
Banned

I watched the last bit of Heroes on Monday (normally I'm too busy to watch Monday TV), and this makes the third time I've tried to watch the show. It's just so bad I can't stand it. It's as bad as the cheesy WB shows. I guess it's popular, but I don't understand why.
Old 05-25-2007, 05:18 PM

if im not mistaken, its a new character they were talking about because I cant imagine anybody introduced thats worse then Syler
Old 05-26-2007, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by illegalprelude View Post
if im not mistaken, its a new character they were talking about because I cant imagine anybody introduced thats worse then Syler

I don't think you are. It was meant as a person that could be fought in the next season so it leaves somewhere for the show to go...
Old 05-27-2007, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesmos View Post
I don't think you are. It was meant as a person that could be fought in the next season so it leaves somewhere for the show to go...
from what i hear though, the next season is a prequal..called Heroes Origins...I hope not
Old 05-28-2007, 01:39 AM

It may be a new character, but if it is a character we already know
Spoiler
I would guess the guy Peter used to take care of that he talked to in the last episode, or possibly even Hiro's dad (since he knew everything about Hiro and what he's been doing)

Last edited by Bee; 05-28-2007 at 01:26 PM.
Old 05-28-2007, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by illegalprelude View Post
from what i hear though, the next season is a prequal..called Heroes Origins...I hope not
im sure youre delighted to know that you are wrong! Next season of heros doesnt start until the fall. Those lovely people at NBC know that we can't wait that long to get our heros fix in, so there is going to be a MINISERIES this summer called Heros Origins.

One thing I have heard about heros season 2 is that there is going to be an almost entirely new cast....
Spoiler
however considering the writers didnt have the balls to kill ANYONE off for good in the finale, i imagine theyve trashed that idea and these same characters will take us through the series.

Last edited by Bee; 05-28-2007 at 01:25 PM. Reason: added spoilers
Old 05-28-2007, 01:27 PM

Mod Note:

Please use spoilers out of respect for people who are interested in the series, but haven't yet seen it.

Thanks.
Old 05-28-2007, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsef3 View Post
im sure youre delighted to know that you are wrong! Next season of heros doesnt start until the fall. Those lovely people at NBC know that we can't wait that long to get our heros fix in, so there is going to be a MINISERIES this summer called Heros Origins.

One thing I have heard about heros season 2 is that there is going to be an almost entirely new cast....
Spoiler
however considering the writers didnt have the balls to kill ANYONE off for good in the finale, i imagine theyve trashed that idea and these same characters will take us through the series.
I hope so!
Old 05-28-2007, 11:43 PM
Banned

Spoiler
i thought it was GREAT when hiro stabbed sylar. i loved how they really did show you how SOME things would happen with issacs paintings. he did change the future though... hiro's friend ended up living, which should make "furture hiro" obsolete.