Three Sheets on MOJO(formally InHD) - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 05-15-2007, 12:04 AM
Special Member

Default Three Sheets on MOJO(formally InHD)

Did a search didnt find anything on this show here. i was jsut wondering if anyone else watched this show. Myself and my fiance really enjoy watching this week in and week out one of the better shows out there now. For those that dont know its a drinking show, Zane Lamprey goes around the world to different countries\cities discovers their drinking traditions and popular drinks "native" to that country......If I drank this show would be so much more fun as it is a drinking show which has a lot of little "games" throughout the show to get you drunk too

http://www.mojohd.com/mojoseries/threesheets/
Old 05-15-2007, 06:56 PM
Banned

I think Mojo is the high-def equivalent of Spike.
Old 05-15-2007, 11:12 PM
Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by glocks out View Post
I think Mojo is the high-def equivalent of Spike.
Hmmmmm I guess you could say that, I dont watch Spike anymore though so I really couldnt give a fair comparison, this show though is not just for men though women like it too.....
Old 05-16-2007, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph8 View Post
Did a search didnt find anything on this show here. i was jsut wondering if anyone else watched this show. Myself and my fiance really enjoy watching this week in and week out one of the better shows out there now. For those that dont know its a drinking show, Zane Lamprey goes around the world to different countries\cities discovers their drinking traditions and popular drinks "native" to that country......If I drank this show would be so much more fun as it is a drinking show which has a lot of little "games" throughout the show to get you drunk too

http://www.mojohd.com/mojoseries/threesheets/
Did you see the one where he was in mexico? That one was pretty good!! Have you seen the one with the 2 guy's that do the same thing with beer? I think it's called beer nuts. I dont remember that one is pretty cool as well!!
Mischa.
Old 05-16-2007, 01:11 AM
Special Member

Haven't seen beer nutz (only bits and pieces) uncorked is another good show (wine)....I have to say that between Wall Street Warriors, Three Sheets, and uncorked they have a pretty good lineup, I tried to watch I Bet You, but I couldn't get into it. Dr Danger though was pretty good from what I saw of it.
I have to say though that Three Sheets is above and beyond my favorite show on that network....

Edit: The Mexico episode was crazy, I dont think though that there has been a boring episode in the bunch......
Old 05-16-2007, 10:24 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph8 View Post
Haven't seen beer nutz (only bits and pieces) uncorked is another good show (wine)....I have to say that between Wall Street Warriors, Three Sheets, and uncorked they have a pretty good lineup, I tried to watch I Bet You, but I couldn't get into it. Dr Danger though was pretty good from what I saw of it.
I have to say though that Three Sheets is above and beyond my favorite show on that network....

Edit: The Mexico episode was crazy, I dont think though that there has been a boring episode in the bunch......
I dont see that one anymore the beer nutz that one was pretty good. If your a baseball fan cathedrals of the game is pretty good too. It takes you around the stadium, clubhouse and the city that there in!! I think the Cardinals, Astros, & Dodgers are on this week!! I was looking for the beer nutz last night through the menu and I didn't see it. Maybe they dont do that one anymore.
Mischa