Sons of Anarchy - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 10-05-2008, 01:24 PM

Default Sons of Anarchy

Quote:
Sons of Anarchy is an adrenalized drama with darkly comedic undertones about a notorious outlaw motorcycle club intent on protecting their sheltered small town against encroaching drug dealers, corporate developers and overzealous law officers. The club is equally determined to protect their ruthless and illegally thriving arms business. Charlie Hunnam stars as Jackson 'Jax' Teller, a man whose love for the brotherhood is tested by his growing apprehension for its lawlessness. Katey Sagal stars as Gemma Teller Morrow, Jax's force-of-nature mother, who along with Ron Perlman as Clarance 'Clay' Morrow, Jax's stepfather and MC president, have their own darker vision for the club.
Anybody else watching this show? It is from the same people who created "The Shield", and the writing is phenomenal, IMO. Ron Perlman is awesome, too. Hulu has the pilot and previous episodes, if anyone is interested:

http://www.hulu.com/sons-of-anarchy

I would put it up against some of the best shows currently on cable.

Last edited by james; 10-05-2008 at 01:43 PM.
Old 10-06-2008, 10:43 AM

yeah i've been watching. i like it so far. i hope they make more seasons, i need a new show since the shield is in its final season.
Old 10-09-2008, 10:19 PM

Wow just watched the most recent episode, and i must say this show is heating up.
Old 10-11-2008, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dac_fan View Post
Wow just watched the most recent episode, and i must say this show is heating up.

The scene with the blowtorch was pretty intense, no doubt....
Old 10-11-2008, 07:24 PM

this is my favorite show on tv today. I cant believe Jax is the same guy from green street hooligans. He is very impressive as is the whole cast
Old 10-11-2008, 07:29 PM

Yes! I recently got turned on to this show by my brother and watched them online. The writing and cast are rock solid. Kind of a white trash Sopranos feel, very cool. How about the guy that gets out of prison's nervous tick? Hilarious! Peg Bundy is still hot too!
Old 10-15-2008, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericpizzapie View Post
Yes! I recently got turned on to this show by my brother and watched them online. The writing and cast are rock solid. Kind of a white trash Sopranos feel, very cool. How about the guy that gets out of prison's nervous tick? Hilarious! Peg Bundy is still hot too!

That was a hell of a nervous tick, and he was such a douche. He probably got what he deserved at the end. Peg Bundy may still be hot, but her character is ice cold, I can't believe what she did to Jax's ex-wife in the hospital. Talk about heartless...
Old 11-29-2008, 04:59 PM

bump

just finished that finale and loved it. I hope this show gets a blu release. I would say the chances could be good with nip/tuck, rescue me and damages getting released
Old 02-17-2009, 01:20 AM

The janitor and John C. McGinley are funny, otherwise it's just Zach Braff whining and not being funny per usual.