Official: How I Met Your Mother Season 4 Thread - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 09-22-2008, 09:13 PM

Default Official: How I Met Your Mother Season 4 Thread

Tonights season premiere was great.

Quote of the night by of course Barney Stinson

"Tonight is going to be De - wait for it - lightful , delightful"
Old 09-22-2008, 09:39 PM

I love you man. I really do. I thought I was the only one! My favorite show on television. Cried during S1 and S2 finales, and was like awestruck with the S3 finale!

Predictions:

Barney is IN LOVE with Robin. For the first 12 episodes or so he will still be the funloving Barney we know, then near the end to make conflict come at a even with comedy he will start to try to get Robin. Season finale they will kiss. SEASON END.

Stella IS NOT the mother. No way...but I will enjoy Chalkes spunky corisma as long as I can. They will break up though no doubt.

Robin will get the Job and at the season finale she has to decide wether to stay in NY with all her friends or go do the world broadcast. Barney, who will profess his love for her in the last seconds of the show followed by a kiss, will try and change her mind. SEASON END. (next season...she doesnt leave OF COURSE)

This season we will see some reoccuring Jokes.....Slapsgiving, The Goat, etc.

Ugh..But this is season is going to be Legend....WAIT FOR IT...dary!

thanks for this thread again Im Blu
Old 09-22-2008, 09:41 PM

Barney - "oH please., you dont think your obvious secret codewords are any different"

(flashes to bar)

Lily: Rinosaurus
Marshall: We have to go!

Old 09-22-2008, 09:49 PM

I have been in love with this show since......last weekend. I drove down to Maryland last weekend to visit my sister and brother in law, and she has the first 2 seasons on DVD. I watched all 40 episodes in the last week. (gotta love vacation days) and its BY FAR my favorite show on TV now.
Old 09-22-2008, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im Blu View Post
I have been in love with this show since......last weekend. I drove down to Maryland last weekend to visit my sister and brother in law, and she has the first 2 seasons on DVD. I watched all 40 episodes in the last week. (gotta love vacation days) and its BY FAR my favorite show on TV now.
aha it kinda sneaks up on you. Like I am in love with The Office and yet over THIS SUMMER/Late Spring it has become even better than that.

I have them all on my ATV/Ipod/Itunes and am hoping that the New season on my ATV will be in HD!!!

Oh and I have a shirt -

Happy Slapsgiving

Its freakin EPIC! I am just waiting for the day when Im walking in the mall and some go's DUDEEE I F'N love your shirt, or maybe a slap in the face I would take as a SICK! Not yet though...not yet.
Old 09-22-2008, 10:08 PM

At the risk of being a stickler for doing things the way they should... Shouldn't this thread be in the HD TV Programming forum?
Old 09-22-2008, 10:09 PM

"When a bachelor party is riding down the street, and 3 girls are out the top window shouting "Whats up NEW YORK"? We WILL BE what IS UP NEW YORK!

"When I get sad I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead. True Story"

SWARLZ BARKLY!

"Sorry, I ONLY give high two's"

"Were here, Were hungry, get used to it BRUNCH!"

"Me and Brad are doing broadway BRO STYLE"

IDK..theres nothing wierd about a horn, nothing wierd about a horse, but put them together and you get a UNICORN

Moist.
Old 09-22-2008, 10:09 PM

Moist......
Old 09-22-2008, 10:10 PM

moist......
Old 09-22-2008, 10:13 PM

MOIST moist. moist. moist.

SLAP!

3 left and totally WORTH IT.