Heroes - Season Three - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 09-22-2008, 02:59 PM

Default Heroes - Season Three

The Third season of "Heroes" kicks off tonight... THREE HOURS worth... the 1st hour is a recap of the 1st 2 seasons so that anyone that hasn't seen the show can get completely caught up and watch it fresh tonight, then the second two hours are the 1st Two episodes of Season 3... gonna be wild. Been waiting for this one for a while.
Old 09-22-2008, 03:06 PM

Woo Hoo!!

Hoo Hoo Hoo
Old 09-22-2008, 03:07 PM

I asked for tonight off just to watch it.

I been watching season one on HD DVD and season 2 on DVD all week
Old 09-22-2008, 03:48 PM

Ya know..... there's already a thread about this....

As a matter of fact, there a whole section of the forum to talk about TV shows. Click here to talk about your favorite HDTV shows.

Not in the Water Cooler but here.

Here.

If you don't see the show you wish to talk about make one*.

*I sure have.

Last edited by Super-VHS; 09-22-2008 at 05:00 PM.
Old 09-22-2008, 04:56 PM

yeah we don't have tv show threads in the water cooler forum anymore.
or at least they move them now.
I didn't know either.
Old 09-22-2008, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super-VHS View Post
Ya know..... there's already a thread about this....

As a matter of fact, there a whole section of the forum to talk about TV shows. Click here to talk about your favorite HDTV shows.

Not in the Water Cooler but here.

Here.

If you don't see the show you wish to talk about make one*.

*I sure have.

Where's that again?

Zombie, how dare you make a Heroes thread when there is already an OFFICIAL Heroes thread.
Old 09-22-2008, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardpetree View Post
Where's that again?

Zombie, how dare you make a Heroes thread when there is already an OFFICIAL Heroes thread.
It has nothing to do with the fact that I made the thread. Far from it. (if that's what you're insinuating) I don't care about that kind of crap...

I just don't see the point in people continually starting threads in the Water Cooler that have to do with TV shows when they continually get moved by the Mods to the HDTV Programing forum - the correct place for discussion of television show.
Old 09-22-2008, 08:11 PM

the thing is super--long ago they used to exist in the water cooler with no problem.
so even though technically one could argue that HD programming would be appropriate, I think it's still debatable.
when I started my Fringe thread I wasn't starting it because it was in HD.
that never entered my mind until after it was moved.
so I just think it's hard to always think about a tv show thread as "hdtv programming" specifically.
plus that forum is for the most part deader than dead imo
my 2 cents.
Old 09-22-2008, 08:37 PM

I just bumped the thread in the HDTV programing section before I saw this. I also just walked in the door with a new Madden 09 PSP. I don't know what to give all my attention to! You can trade in a PS2 at Gamestop for $100 credit toward ANY game system. I had PS2 boxed away in the basement doing nothing. Damnit I'm not opening it until Heroes is over.
Old 09-22-2008, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkadin View Post
the thing is super--long ago they used to exist in the water cooler with no problem.
so even though technically one could argue that HD programming would be appropriate, I think it's still debatable.
when I started my Fringe thread I wasn't starting it because it was in HD.
that never entered my mind until after it was moved.
so I just think it's hard to always think about a tv show thread as "hdtv programming" specifically.
plus that forum is for the most part deader than dead imo
my 2 cents.
I agree for the most part but the HDTV forum is apparently where the mods want this kind of stuff so why not appease them.

Yes, the HDTV forum is dead but I think that is because people aren't aware of it. Spread it's awareness and maybe it gets more traffic and is revived from the 'dead'.

HDTV and TV at this point are the same thing. Most shows on TV (at least on the big 4, major networks) are HD anyway so for the most part when talking about TV [programing] one is talking about HDTV too.

The point, at least I thought, of the Water Cooler was sort of an 'everything else' part of the forum and because, technically, there is a 'proper' place for the discussion of TV shows shouldn't shows go in not the 'everything else' part but rather the TV discussion part?