Soprano's on HBO HD Final Season - High-Def Digest Forums
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-21-2007, 12:19 PM
John32's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,176
Default Soprano's on HBO HD Final Season

"Whaddya hear, whaddya say?" to quote Paulie Walnuts.

Thought it'd be cool to have some fellow Soprano's fans who are watching the final season on HBO HD to have a place to discuss each episode after it airs.

I've thought that this final season so far has been amazing and on par with the first two seasons!

Your thoughts?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-21-2007, 01:04 PM
Spideybat's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,852
Default

Did you see "The Making Of Cleaver"? Hilarious! So far, so good.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-22-2007, 08:46 AM
mischa316's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 966
Smile

Yeah cleaver was pretty awesome!! I cant wait to watch it tonight again!! I have to go over my mom's though. I dont have HBO at home at least she bought my other hdtv from me when I got my plasma so at least I get to watch it in HD there!! I'm still trying to debate who is going to whack Tony though. Who do you think it is? Or is it going to happen at all?
That's my take.
Mischa.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-22-2007, 12:49 PM
John32's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mischa316 View Post
Yeah cleaver was pretty awesome!! I cant wait to watch it tonight again!! I have to go over my mom's though. I dont have HBO at home at least she bought my other hdtv from me when I got my plasma so at least I get to watch it in HD there!! I'm still trying to debate who is going to whack Tony though. Who do you think it is? Or is it going to happen at all?
That's my take.
Mischa.
The predictions are fun, but they keep surprising us don't they? I'm thinking Tony runs or something, but doesn't get whacked. I do think that a lot of the other guys will get whacked, one or two will be arrested....there'll probably be a variety. Unfortunately, Paule will probably go down....Sil...not sure. I think that Michael is definitely going down. ..Tonight's ep. looks really cool a lot of Paulie Walnuts action!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-22-2007, 11:26 PM
John32's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,176
Default

***remember: this is a spoilerish thread here



I thought that tonight's ep. was fantastic! Definitely going back to seasons 1 & 2 topics and quality. I really thought that Tony was going to lose it on Paulie on the boat. Great flashbacks to Big Pussy's demise...

Other great stuff....Jr. man, he was the man in the institution, but then ended up an old man with a broken arm stroking a kitty cat. Damn.

Yet another 'Godfather' homage with Doc taking one in the eye.

Season rocks so far.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-23-2007, 11:29 PM
mischa316's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 966
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32 View Post
***remember: this is a spoilerish thread here



I thought that tonight's ep. was fantastic! Definitely going back to seasons 1 & 2 topics and quality. I really thought that Tony was going to lose it on Paulie on the boat. Great flashbacks to Big Pussy's demise...

Other great stuff....Jr. man, he was the man in the institution, but then ended up an old man with a broken arm stroking a kitty cat. Damn.

Yet another 'Godfather' homage with Doc taking one in the eye.

Season rocks so far.
Oh my god that episode was crazy!! I wonder what that chinese person was doing in there? He seems kinda young to be in there. I thought Tony was going to wack Paulie on the boat I was like oh man!! Cant wait til next week!!
Mischa.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-13-2007, 08:19 AM
mischa316's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 966
Smile Series Finale oh my god!!

Well the final episode airs tonight!! I will be watching it tonight at my mom's again!! Last week's episode was crazy with Chris and Paulie!! Oh my god!!! With Chris killing that guy in his apartment!! CRAZY!! I wonder what is going to happen tonight!!
Mischa.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-13-2007, 03:16 PM
thebat68's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 619
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mischa316 View Post
Well the final episode airs tonight!! I will be watching it tonight at my mom's again!! Last week's episode was crazy with Chris and Paulie!! Oh my god!!! With Chris killing that guy in his apartment!! CRAZY!! I wonder what is going to happen tonight!!
Mischa.
There are 9 shows to air and tonight's show is number 6.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-13-2007, 08:27 PM
John32's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,176
Default

Tonight apparently " Paulie gets upstaged" so whatever that means. We've got three eps. left after tonight. Can't wait to see what happens
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-13-2007, 09:29 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 232
Default

Something very shocking just happened.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
HBO Now & HBO Go Set to Stream Sunday TV Lineup Early scohen HD Digital Downloads (NEW!) 0 02-20-2017 12:56 PM
HBO Go coming to game consoles, bringing all-you-can-eat HBO to the TV Master X Game Room 10 10-05-2011 05:14 PM
Any News on The Soprano's: Season 2 Blu-ray Jerosmith Blu-ray Software General Discussion 1 08-19-2010 01:48 PM
Soprano's BLU-RAY box sets for only $34.99 at Amazon and many other BLU-RAY's on sale HDTV1080P Ultra-HD/Blu-ray Bargains 4 12-26-2008 07:08 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off