Weeds - Season 4 - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 06-16-2008, 10:13 PM

Default Weeds - Season 4

Season 4 of the hit Showtime series Weeds premieres tonight @ 10PM et/pt - don't forget. Set your DVRs and/or brains appropriately.

Please (as always) when discussing important plot details use spoiler tags.
Old 06-17-2008, 01:05 AM
Always SpartanJohnson

Love Weeds, I think I'm going to wait until the Blu-ray release to watch season 4 though, I'm not the biggest television viewer anymore, commercials and waiting for the next episode when I don't want to bug the hell out of me haha.
Old 06-17-2008, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu-News.com View Post
Love Weeds, I think I'm going to wait until the Blu-ray release to watch season 4 though, I'm not the biggest television viewer anymore, commercials and waiting for the next episode when I don't want to bug the hell out of me haha.
I dont have it in me to wait... One cool thing about weeds is I can watch them over and over. So Ill watch them now then watch them when its released on Blu-ray.

Is it just me but has Nancy become dumber and money hungry? I hope she doesnt act like this through out the season.
Old 06-17-2008, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu-News.com View Post
I'm with you on that one! I haven't even see Season 3 yet. I was waiting for the BD version that was suppose to come out on June 3rd. It was delayed a bit and I haven't gotten to the mall to pick it up
Old 06-24-2008, 02:09 AM

Just finished tonight's ep..... it was okay. From the preview of next week (coupled with the cliffhanger ending of tonight) it seems like that will be the beginning of some of the really good stuff.
Old 06-24-2008, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super-VHS View Post
Just finished tonight's ep..... it was okay. From the preview of next week (coupled with the cliffhanger ending of tonight) it seems like that will be the beginning of some of the really good stuff.
Good to know. After seeing the first episode, i was worried this season was going to suck.
Old 06-24-2008, 11:40 AM

got sea. 3 on and loved it so ima wait until next year for sea. 4 cause cause im not finna pay showtime for 1 show! i did that with hbo on the last sea. of sopranos cause i had 2 see that!
Old 06-24-2008, 05:46 PM

This season so far has sucked i hope it gets better
Old 06-24-2008, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chowdachad View Post
This season so far has sucked i hope it gets better
I just watched the newest episode.... Gees It did suck. Nothing happened. There was no progress or change.
Old 06-25-2008, 08:51 AM

I loved seasons 1 and 2. I thought it was some of the funniest and most original tv I've seen in awhile. But Season 3 was pretty dumb in my opinion. Did anyone else think so? I say dumb, because compared with the first two seasons I thought it was a different show, not Weeds anymore, but just different. It still had its good parts, and towards the end of the season it got a little better. I think this has to do with the writers doing such a great job in the first two seasons, I think they may have written themselves into a corner. But who knows, I'm definitely going to be checking out season 4, so I guess it doesn't really matter.