Battlestar Galactica Seaons 3 Finale - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 03-26-2007, 01:34 AM

Default Battlestar Galactica Seaons 3 Finale

Wow. Thats all I can say right now.
Old 03-26-2007, 10:59 AM

I just cant believe we have to wait til 08 for the next season!! Man that sucks!! That episode was absolutely amazing!! I cant wait for this to come out on HD!! That will totally kick ass!!
Mischa.
Old 03-26-2007, 02:50 PM

that hd-dvd is getting purchased immediately. i really hope they release season 3 in hd right away. by far its been the best season.
Old 03-26-2007, 03:37 PM

Definitely I cant wait til all of them are on HD!! I wonder if they will release the older series on HD as well?
Mischa.
Old 03-26-2007, 05:22 PM
Pegasaur

That was one hell of an episode! What a way to leave us hanging. I will now have to shut down my BSG watching until January so that I don't make myself crazy waiting.

Think that a release of the 1978 series will come out well on HD, Misch?
Old 03-26-2007, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegasaur View Post
That was one hell of an episode! What a way to leave us hanging. I will now have to shut down my BSG watching until January so that I don't make myself crazy waiting.

Think that a release of the 1978 series will come out well on HD, Misch?
That would be sweet as well!! That episode was crazy!! I called the unknown was going to be starbuck!! That just sucks it's going to be next year!! Maybe we should go onto universal and keep e-mailing them to say please bring it back sooner!!
Mischa.
Old 03-27-2007, 10:27 AM
Pegasaur

Quote:
Originally Posted by mischa316 View Post
That episode was crazy!! I called the unknown was going to be starbuck!!
I was pretty sure Starbuck was one of them when they "killed" her off. Tie was the big surprise to me (liked his reaction to it though.) But I would like to complain that I would rather see Starbuck with Sam than that creepy other cylon guy whatever his name is. Ick. But who do you suppose the Three apologized to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mischa316 View Post
That just sucks it's going to be next year!! Maybe we should go onto universal and keep e-mailing them to say please bring it back sooner!!
Mischa.
Wish I thought that strategy could work! I'm pretty sure the big gap is due to the fact that SciFi now has to get everyone back on Stargate SG-1 for a while, now that they've neglected it for almost the same amount of time as we're about to wait for BSG. I wish they'd rotate these a little more often, I don't even remember what happened last SG1 episode.
Old 04-05-2007, 01:15 AM
Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegasaur View Post
I was pretty sure Starbuck was one of them when they "killed" her off. Tie was the big surprise to me (liked his reaction to it though.) But I would like to complain that I would rather see Starbuck with Sam than that creepy other cylon guy whatever his name is. Ick. But who do you suppose the Three apologized to?

Wish I thought that strategy could work! I'm pretty sure the big gap is due to the fact that SciFi now has to get everyone back on Stargate SG-1 for a while, now that they've neglected it for almost the same amount of time as we're about to wait for BSG. I wish they'd rotate these a little more often, I don't even remember what happened last SG1 episode.
They are also having the longer break to do a "one shot" season of BSG instead of the break........SG1 is over as of the last 10(I think thats the number) episodes...so once that is over all Ill really watch on SciFi is BSG they have destroyed their original target with their curent programming but that is a discussion for another topic at another time....

I personally liked what they did which left a few doors open for the last of the 5...there ARE a few possibilities still........

As far as the HD releases go the new series is a Def as the 1st season should be out at the end of the year, with the others to follow in 08(thats a guess) as far as the old series I wouldnt hold my breath on getting a HD release on it.
Old 04-05-2007, 10:47 AM

The 5th Cylon is the president.

1.) She dreams about Cylons.

2.) She accepted a Cylon transfusion with absolutely no problems.

3.) Is dirty and underhanded (rigging an election?!), often hypocritical.

4.) Has been using Gias as her scapegoat ever since he became a presidential candidate.
Old 04-05-2007, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph8 View Post
They are also having the longer break to do a "one shot" season of BSG instead of the break........SG1 is over as of the last 10(I think thats the number) episodes...so once that is over all Ill really watch on SciFi is BSG they have destroyed their original target with their curent programming but that is a discussion for another topic at another time....

I personally liked what they did which left a few doors open for the last of the 5...there ARE a few possibilities still........

As far as the HD releases go the new series is a Def as the 1st season should be out at the end of the year, with the others to follow in 08(thats a guess) as far as the old series I wouldnt hold my breath on getting a HD release on it.
In summary, I agree with you 100% and will start a discussion in the film forum about it.