Time Warner Cable problems - Milwaukee area - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 03-15-2008, 10:05 AM

Default Time Warner Cable problems - Milwaukee area

Hi. About two months ago, a hellacious windstorm blew down my cable from the line to the house. I never lost service, except for CBS HD, ABC HD, Mojo HD, HD Net, and CW HD. The repair tech came back and replaced the tension clips that keep the line taut. Still no HD on the above channels. Had a tech come back out and he replaced the cable from the line to the house and checked the cable from the house into the box. Still no HD. Anyone else in the Milwaukee area having problems with specific HD channels with Time Warner? This has been a problem for two months, and with the premium price that I pay for service here I don't think it's too much to ask that everything works correctly. I haven't even received any credit from TW for the lost service. Any suggestions, advice, or comments from other TW customers is appreciated. Thanks, guys (and girls).
Old 03-16-2008, 04:49 PM

Im in Oak Creek and i have no problems