HD programming with INC BROADBAND - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 03-08-2007, 12:06 AM

Default HD programming with INC BROADBAND

hey everyone. I'm about to move into a new apartment and the place I am staying has an internet and television contract with INC BROADBAND. apparently, they have dishnetwork AND directTV and stream it to the entire complex. I called today and they said they have OVER THIRTY HD channels that come with their hd package. I'm currently with time warner cable and if i pay extra, i get like a total of 8-10 HD channels. Do any of you have service with this company? what can you tell me about them?

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Comcast to limit customers' broadband usage Starting October 1 arrowspark The Water Cooler 12 08-31-2008 04:31 PM
Report: US falling further behind on broadband speeds, reach maley High Definition Smackdown 5 08-18-2008 10:33 AM
Hi-def Downloads future? Study says many dial-up users don't want broadband NineseveN High Definition Smackdown 13 07-08-2008 09:55 AM
Comcast, Time Warner Try Out Tiered Broadband TheDaddy High Definition Smackdown 2 06-06-2008 07:53 AM
Non-Poll: Broadband connection to HD player results jcc General Discussion: Both Formats 2 10-20-2007 03:33 PM