The Matrix Revolutions on Cinemax HD - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 03-02-2007, 10:48 PM

Default The Matrix Revolutions on Cinemax HD

I requested on Cinemax's forum that they play The Matrix Revolutions in HD and tonite, (right now as a matter of fact,) they played it. I imagine they will play it for the rest of the month also. So everyone check it out.
Old 03-03-2007, 05:32 AM

damnit! I dont have Cinemax, let alone that channel in HD but TNT does show Reloaded in HD. *Drools*
Old 04-19-2007, 07:01 AM

Well this maybe a stupud question, but ide like too know if say, a movie on HBO HD,TNT HD etc, the same as a movie on HD DVD. Like is the quality the same in ever way? Is matrix HD on cinemax, basically the same thing we are getting on HD DVD later on, same goes for other movies, thanks.
Old 04-19-2007, 08:34 AM
Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy05 View Post
Well this maybe a stupud question, but ide like too know if say, a movie on HBO HD,TNT HD etc, the same as a movie on HD DVD. Like is the quality the same in ever way? Is matrix HD on cinemax, basically the same thing we are getting on HD DVD later on, same goes for other movies, thanks.
in simple terms no in MOST cases the HD DVD\BR is superior in both Video AND Audio period.....Even at the best you are only going to get 1080i from these channels and DD 5.1 if you are lucky...on the Disc formats though you get 1080p, Options for lossless audio, ect ect ect.......the lsit goes on and on.......Pluis you wont have those annoying "spots" for upcoming TV shows and the stationary Channel symbols (I appologize the correct terminology escapes me at this time) The channels are nice but to trully experience the format you have to get it on one of the formats (HDDVD\BR)