Need Help Please. - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 08-26-2007, 10:43 AM

Default Need Help Please.

[B][/B I just bought my first hdtv on friday. I am currently using an ota antenna for high def progams. I use the internet or tv guide to find which shows are in high def. Is there a way you can tell if a show you're watching is broadcast in high-def? Will NBC,CBS,FOX,OR ABC say this show is being broadcast in HD?
Old 08-26-2007, 01:03 PM

well on almost all prime time programs I've seen, there's an icon shown at the bottem of the screen at the beginning of the show. So I'm assuming they do it on all the other hd programs also.
this icon is shown on sd broadcasts also, but at least it lets you know if that particular program is available in hd
plus all the hd shows are 16:9 versus the fullscreen sd, so that's a good giveaway also.