Hardknocks on HBO tonight! - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 08-08-2007, 10:34 PM

Default Hardknocks on HBO tonight!

Go Chiefs!!!
Old 08-09-2007, 01:16 PM

That was pretty cool, especially since it was in HD. I didn't watch the whole thing, is it just about the KC Chiefs or are they going to do some other teams?
Old 08-09-2007, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardpetree View Post
That was pretty cool, especially since it was in HD. I didn't watch the whole thing, is it just about the KC Chiefs or are they going to do some other teams?
No, It is just a 5 part serious about the Chiefs. Of course I don't mind. I really think the NFL network should do some series like these for other teams.
Old 08-17-2007, 11:00 AM

Whoa, the Chiefs didn't look to hot against Miami last night. Of course it is just pre-season, that doesn't mean anything. Anyway, they don't need LJ or Priest Holmes they've got Kolby Smith. Did you see some of those moves when he caught that screen pass.
Old 08-22-2007, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardpetree View Post
Whoa, the Chiefs didn't look to hot against Miami last night. Of course it is just pre-season, that doesn't mean anything. Anyway, they don't need LJ or Priest Holmes they've got Kolby Smith. Did you see some of those moves when he caught that screen pass.
I think I responded to the Miami game on another board. Kolby looked good. Brodie looked good other than the typical bonehead throws he made. Bad call by refs, rookie kicker sucked it hard on two kicks and Croyle makes a bonehead mistake. I was not too disappointed but if that had been regular season someone better have a diphibulator near by.

I think that the Chiefs are going to be young team that could surprise many--but still a young team. They will be hard pressed to make the playoffs this year.

By the way Hard Knocks was awesome tonight. I have been wasting my long summer on this board but man o man Football is here. Probably time I started making the transition to wasting my time on the Chief's board.