Walking Dead Finale - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 03-30-2015, 08:53 AM

Default Walking Dead Finale

Man, I have to say, the season finale last night was SUPERB!
Just when the show was losing me, it redeems itself.
ANyone else watch it? What do you think?
Old 04-02-2015, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston007 View Post
Man, I have to say, the season finale last night was SUPERB!
Just when the show was losing me, it redeems itself.
ANyone else watch it? What do you think?
I liked it. I thought this season was pretty good compared to some of the previous seasons as far as keeping my interest going through the full season.
Old 04-03-2015, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorruptedDragon View Post
I liked it. I thought this season was pretty good compared to some of the previous seasons as far as keeping my interest going through the full season.
Thank God someone replied to my post. I was feeling very lonely!

I agree, this season was much better than previous seasons. The season finale had me on my edge of my seat most of the 1.5 hours but man WAY too many commercials!
Old 04-03-2015, 04:48 PM

I enjoyed it. I haven't been as down on The Walking Dead as some other people though. I'm really looking forward to Fear the Walking Dead this summer. A different take on the same Apocalypse will be pretty cool.
Old 04-03-2015, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Thank God someone replied to my post. I was feeling very lonely!

I agree, this season was much better than previous seasons. The season finale had me on my edge of my seat most of the 1.5 hours but man WAY too many commercials!
AMC in general runs way too many commercials. I also hate having to hear AMC's THE WALKING DEAD 50 times a night. Same thing during Better Call Saul.
I want to be like " I KNOW!!!" It's AMC!! I'm tuned in and watching!!!! Stop reminding me!
Old 04-05-2015, 09:54 PM

I gave up on the show after the mid season finale. Beth's death was so stupid, I couldn't bring myself to watch it again after that. I might try to watch it again later, but we'll see.
Old 04-06-2015, 02:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamma626 View Post
I gave up on the show after the mid season finale. Beth's death was so stupid, I couldn't bring myself to watch it again after that. I might try to watch it again later, but we'll see.
The 2nd half of the season was better than the first half. My first rule of thumb for entertainment....I don't let previous entertainment spoil my future entertainment.
Old 04-06-2015, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Favelle View Post
The 2nd half of the season was better than the first half. My first rule of thumb for entertainment....I don't let previous entertainment spoil my future entertainment.
I agree with my brother Favelle. The second half was much much better. It was so good, including the finale, I'm almost tempted to buy the comics as they are ahead story-wise
Old 04-06-2015, 04:04 PM

i thought it was pretty good, the season overall was one of the better ones, i stopped reading the comic around #130 so it's about caught up to where i was, with the show changing quite a bit

this season was basically RIP black dudes
Old 04-06-2015, 05:12 PM

Quote:
I agree with my brother Favelle. The second half was much much better. It was so good, including the finale, I'm almost tempted to buy the comics as they are ahead story-wise
Do you play the video game as well? My only exposure to the world is through the show and about an hour of gameplay. I love it though!