Walking Dead Finale - High-Def Digest Forums
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-30-2015, 08:53 AM
Boston007's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 11,210
Default Walking Dead Finale

Man, I have to say, the season finale last night was SUPERB!
Just when the show was losing me, it redeems itself.
ANyone else watch it? What do you think?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-02-2015, 07:50 PM
CorruptedDragon's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 23,091
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston007 View Post
Man, I have to say, the season finale last night was SUPERB!
Just when the show was losing me, it redeems itself.
ANyone else watch it? What do you think?
I liked it. I thought this season was pretty good compared to some of the previous seasons as far as keeping my interest going through the full season.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-03-2015, 12:08 PM
Boston007's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 11,210
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorruptedDragon View Post
I liked it. I thought this season was pretty good compared to some of the previous seasons as far as keeping my interest going through the full season.
Thank God someone replied to my post. I was feeling very lonely!

I agree, this season was much better than previous seasons. The season finale had me on my edge of my seat most of the 1.5 hours but man WAY too many commercials!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-03-2015, 04:48 PM
cardpetree's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,153
Default

I enjoyed it. I haven't been as down on The Walking Dead as some other people though. I'm really looking forward to Fear the Walking Dead this summer. A different take on the same Apocalypse will be pretty cool.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-03-2015, 06:21 PM
CorruptedDragon's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 23,091
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston007 View Post
Thank God someone replied to my post. I was feeling very lonely!

I agree, this season was much better than previous seasons. The season finale had me on my edge of my seat most of the 1.5 hours but man WAY too many commercials!
AMC in general runs way too many commercials. I also hate having to hear AMC's THE WALKING DEAD 50 times a night. Same thing during Better Call Saul.
I want to be like " I KNOW!!!" It's AMC!! I'm tuned in and watching!!!! Stop reminding me!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-05-2015, 09:54 PM
gamma626's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 6,925
Default

I gave up on the show after the mid season finale. Beth's death was so stupid, I couldn't bring myself to watch it again after that. I might try to watch it again later, but we'll see.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-06-2015, 02:46 AM
Favelle's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 18,154
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamma626 View Post
I gave up on the show after the mid season finale. Beth's death was so stupid, I couldn't bring myself to watch it again after that. I might try to watch it again later, but we'll see.
The 2nd half of the season was better than the first half. My first rule of thumb for entertainment....I don't let previous entertainment spoil my future entertainment.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-06-2015, 10:59 AM
Boston007's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 11,210
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Favelle View Post
The 2nd half of the season was better than the first half. My first rule of thumb for entertainment....I don't let previous entertainment spoil my future entertainment.
I agree with my brother Favelle. The second half was much much better. It was so good, including the finale, I'm almost tempted to buy the comics as they are ahead story-wise
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-06-2015, 04:04 PM
nmcmahan52's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 12,219
Default

i thought it was pretty good, the season overall was one of the better ones, i stopped reading the comic around #130 so it's about caught up to where i was, with the show changing quite a bit

this season was basically RIP black dudes
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-06-2015, 05:12 PM
Favelle's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 18,154
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston007 View Post
I agree with my brother Favelle. The second half was much much better. It was so good, including the finale, I'm almost tempted to buy the comics as they are ahead story-wise
Do you play the video game as well? My only exposure to the world is through the show and about an hour of gameplay. I love it though!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Robot Chicken Walking Dead Special: Look Who's Walking coming to Blu mattedscreen Blu-ray Software General Discussion 1 02-03-2018 10:09 AM
Walking Dead mid season finale Boston007 HDTV Programming and Info 4 12-03-2013 01:16 PM
Lost: Season 4 Finale Super-VHS HDTV Programming and Info 39 01-21-2009 06:02 PM
Heroes FINALE -- who's Molly referring to??? *SPOILERS* bear89103 HDTV Programming and Info 11 06-12-2007 10:30 AM
Battlestar Galactica Seaons 3 Finale bigsef3 HDTV Programming and Info 10 04-06-2007 04:21 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off