True Blood Season 5 - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 06-11-2012, 12:43 PM

Default True Blood Season 5

Season 5 started off in full throttle. A good start to the season but I think I'll need a flow chart to keep track of who's after who, who's doing who and who's alive and who's undead.

Favorite scene was Young Tara taking up Sookie's slack on the school yard. Pam had some great lines too.
Old 06-11-2012, 01:17 PM

she was in a walmart sweatsuit

i thought it was a decent beginning to the season, last season was so fucking weird
Old 06-11-2012, 05:22 PM

It was a really good first episode. A lot of different stories going on, maybe too many. I thought the preacher coming back as a vampire and being gay was pretty much pointless but maybe it will come together. How about Eric bangin the shit out of his hot sister?

Old 06-11-2012, 08:27 PM

I thought this season kicked off great compared to the crap that was season 4. hope Scott Foley (The Unit) will have a decent role with whatever he has going with Terry. The addition Im really excited about is Christopher Meloni (Law & Order SVU) as what looks to be the Authority boss.

looks like they have totally moved on from the story line of the books.
Old 06-12-2012, 02:52 AM

seemed a decent opening ep. the one downer. they're keeping Tara around.... ugh... I literally cheered myself hoarse when she got killed last season. she's been one of the main things keeping the series down the last few seasons.
Old 06-12-2012, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardpetree View Post
It was a really good first episode. A lot of different stories going on, maybe too many. I thought the preacher coming back as a vampire and being gay was pretty much pointless but maybe it will come together. How about Eric bangin the shit out of his hot sister?
Yeah, I hope we don't see much of the preacher too, he's annoying. I wouldn't mind his wife coming back though, I thought that innocent / naughty character she played was really hot!

I'm thinking Eric's sister is simply symbolic. Maybe Godric is her maker too and that makes them "brother and sister".

Was it just me or did almost the entire cast appear nude somewhere in the episode? Even Sheriff Bellefleur had his moment, I wasn't ready for that.
Old 07-03-2012, 11:41 AM

Season 1 and 2 were the best. Especially episodes 3 and 8 of 2. Erics sister needs to get naked.