Californication - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 04-02-2012, 01:34 AM

Default Californication

Who all watches this show? This and Entourage are my favorite shows. What do you expect season 6 will bring?
Old 04-02-2012, 02:49 PM

I've watched 'Californication' since the beginning. Season one was still the best. I feel that the show has really taken the road to crazy without backing it up with emotion (the first season episode about Hank's dad was seriously heart-wrenching). Now it's just how perverted Charlie can become and how weird everyone around Hank can get. I don't know. I still like the show, but it's lost its way a bit.

Twitter: @AaronPeck
Old 04-02-2012, 03:20 PM

I know exactly how you feel dude. Season 1 is by far my favorite season, I loved the season 1 finale except for the fact that Karen left Bill for Hank. They jumped the gun on that one. I wish they would have left it with him and Becca leaving instead. Season 2 was pretty good, didn't have much of a direction though. Season 3 sucked, Hank lost his edge and would just fuck everything. The only thing season 3 had that was great was the finale, it went back to being emotional, that's what it was missing all throughout that season. Rick Springfield shouldn't have been in there either. Please... maybe if it was someone other than a one hit wonder. The whole season 4 was pretty pointless, it had no motivation, no goal. Season 4 was definitely the worst for me. Season 5 is my second favorite because the characters turned back into human beings again instead of cartoons. It was more settle and not so over the top. Hank acted like he did back in season 1, not the Hank Moody from 3 & 4.
Old 07-29-2013, 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paaron46 View Post
I've watched 'Californication' since the beginning. Season one was still the best. I feel that the show has really taken the road to crazy without backing it up with emotion (the first season episode about Hank's dad was seriously heart-wrenching). Now it's just how perverted Charlie can become and how weird everyone around Hank can get. I don't know. I still like the show, but it's lost its way a bit.
This. 100% this.
Old 07-29-2013, 11:32 AM
Watcher of stances

spam post bumped this thread which was subsequently deleted, please don't blame Favelle for necro-bumping it.