FINALLY!!! Heroes has been cancelled! - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 05-15-2010, 01:53 PM

Default FINALLY!!! Heroes has been cancelled!

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...mighty-heroes/

This show has sucked since the second season and I am surprised it made it as long as it did. The first season was actually good and I enjoyed it, then they made it where pretty much everyone in the universe was a "hero" or a "villain" with super powers. What's the point of the super powers if almost everyone has them?

http://livefeed.hollywoodreporter.co...ls-heroes.html
Old 05-15-2010, 01:54 PM

boo! I love Heroes. Now all of my favorite TV shows are gone. V will now be the only thing that remotely draws me towards TV after the end of May. Until A Game of Thrones hits HBO next year that is!
Old 05-15-2010, 02:01 PM

I think I put this in the wrong forum... this probably belongs in the HDTV Programming and Info forum instead of here. Can it be moved, or is this forum okay?
Old 05-15-2010, 04:02 PM

I enjoyed season 1, endured season 2 but finally gave up on this show a few episodes into season 3. For the most part, I have heard nothing but complaints about the direction of the show(past what I have seen). So I have had no reason to finish watching it.
Old 05-15-2010, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdaze73 View Post
I enjoyed season 1, endured season 2 but finally gave up on this show a few episodes into season 3. For the most part, I have heard nothing but complaints about the direction of the show(past what I have seen). So I have had no reason to finish watching it.
Exactly!

I watched season 2 as well, but it was completely shitty and I never watched again. They had a good thing going with season 1 and then they had to make so many super-powered people that it just became complete nonsense. Then they had the whole good vs. evil element and it was just not worth watching.

Another show that damned near went the way of Heroes is Lost. They were great and then they lost the plot and started sucking. I am glad that they are ending that series as well, although they figured out that they had been sucking really bad and fixed a lot of the problems.
Old 05-15-2010, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceNine View Post
Exactly!

I watched season 2 as well, but it was completely shitty and I never watched again. They had a good thing going with season 1 and then they had to make so many super-powered people that it just became complete nonsense. Then they had the whole good vs. evil element and it was just not worth watching.

Another show that damned near went the way of Heroes is Lost. They were great and then they lost the plot and started sucking. I am glad that they are ending that series as well, although they figured out that they had been sucking really bad and fixed a lot of the problems.
I saw season 1 and was so disappointed at the ending that i stopped watching it. A guy at work was watching it the other night and i looked on for a few minutes and you're right.Every character had a power and it was silly.
This show should have been a one-off single season thing with a huge finale.
Old 05-16-2010, 10:06 AM

Wow... what a great year! They're finally dumping Lost and Heroes. Two of the most boring shows I've even seen.
Old 05-16-2010, 10:05 PM

Heroes was a must-watch TV show for me during the first season. It became unwatchable after that. I don't think that's ever happened to me before. Usually even if a show goes downhill, I stick with it to see how it all pans out, or I enjoy what little there is to enjoy and ignore the rest. But Heroes got so bad and nonsensical I just had to give up on it.

Lost had a slow, weird, bad season, but I stuck with it and it's picked back up since then. There's no way I can't watch that one to the end.
Old 05-17-2010, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekker4Life View Post
Wow... what a great year! They're finally dumping Lost and Heroes. Two of the most boring shows I've even seen.
Oh, if ABC had it's say, Lost would be on forever. And how can you say Lost is boring if you're a fan of Trek? Sure, the Trek shows are good, but their still boring as shit to sit through.
Old 05-30-2010, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdaze73 View Post
Me too. Became one of the worst shows ever. The beginning was so good too. Oh well