High-Def Digest Forums

High-Def Digest Forums (https://forums.highdefdigest.com/)
-   HDTV Programming and Info (https://forums.highdefdigest.com/hdtv-programming-info-24/)
-   -   Weeds - Season 4 (https://forums.highdefdigest.com/hdtv-programming-info/58309-weeds-season-4-a.html)

Super-VHS 06-16-2008 10:13 PM

Weeds - Season 4

Season 4 of the hit Showtime series Weeds premieres tonight @ 10PM et/pt - don't forget. Set your DVRs and/or brains appropriately.

Please (as always) when discussing important plot details use spoiler tags.

Blu-News.com 06-17-2008 01:05 AM

Love Weeds, I think I'm going to wait until the Blu-ray release to watch season 4 though, I'm not the biggest television viewer anymore, commercials and waiting for the next episode when I don't want to bug the hell out of me haha.

Cadrian 06-17-2008 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blu-News.com (Post 1021511)
Love Weeds, I think I'm going to wait until the Blu-ray release to watch season 4 though, I'm not the biggest television viewer anymore, commercials and waiting for the next episode when I don't want to bug the hell out of me haha.

I dont have it in me to wait... One cool thing about weeds is I can watch them over and over. So Ill watch them now then watch them when its released on Blu-ray.

Is it just me but has Nancy become dumber and money hungry? I hope she doesnt act like this through out the season.

daevv 06-17-2008 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blu-News.com (Post 1021511)

I'm with you on that one! I haven't even see Season 3 yet. I was waiting for the BD version that was suppose to come out on June 3rd. It was delayed a bit and I haven't gotten to the mall to pick it up :)

Super-VHS 06-24-2008 02:09 AM

Just finished tonight's ep..... it was okay. From the preview of next week (coupled with the cliffhanger ending of tonight) it seems like that will be the beginning of some of the really good stuff.

cliffeman 06-24-2008 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Super-VHS (Post 1034416)
Just finished tonight's ep..... it was okay. From the preview of next week (coupled with the cliffhanger ending of tonight) it seems like that will be the beginning of some of the really good stuff.

Good to know. After seeing the first episode, i was worried this season was going to suck.

thedude 06-24-2008 11:40 AM

got sea. 3 on bbblu and loved it so ima wait until next year for sea. 4 cause cause im not finna pay showtime for 1 show! i did that with hbo on the last sea. of sopranos cause i had 2 see that!

chowdachad 06-24-2008 05:46 PM

This season so far has sucked i hope it gets better

Cadrian 06-24-2008 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chowdachad (Post 1035730)
This season so far has sucked i hope it gets better

I just watched the newest episode.... Gees It did suck. Nothing happened. There was no progress or change.

Praetorian 06-25-2008 08:51 AM

I loved seasons 1 and 2. I thought it was some of the funniest and most original tv I've seen in awhile. But Season 3 was pretty dumb in my opinion. Did anyone else think so? I say dumb, because compared with the first two seasons I thought it was a different show, not Weeds anymore, but just different. It still had its good parts, and towards the end of the season it got a little better. I think this has to do with the writers doing such a great job in the first two seasons, I think they may have written themselves into a corner. But who knows, I'm definitely going to be checking out season 4, so I guess it doesn't really matter.