Lost: Season 4 Finale - Page 3 - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 05-28-2008, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrE View Post
Jin isn't dead. We already saw him alive in a Flash Forward earlier in the season. Don't you guys remember him delivering the Panda to the hospital when his baby was born. He was acting strange though... like he pretended not to be himself and didn't even see the baby. It would appear that he is alive but "not supposed to be alive" type of thing going on.
That was a FlashBack of Jin when he was working for his Sun's father and delivering it to the vendor whose wife was having a baby. That was a twist ending with Sun's Flash Forward scenes.

ALSO: In the 2nd to last episode (5/15),
Spoiler
Sun blames her father and someone else (not yet named) for the death of her husband. She also buys a controlling interest of her father's company with the money from the Oceanic settlement and becomes her father's boss.
Old 05-29-2008, 09:14 PM

Parts Two & Three air tonight @ 9 PM, don't forget....

Also, Part One will be airing again @ 8 PM for those who missed it or just want to watch the finale in it's 'intended' 3-hour glory.
Old 05-30-2008, 02:35 AM

i just have one thing to say:

wtf?!
Old 05-30-2008, 07:53 AM

^agreed, lol
Old 05-30-2008, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by melodywhore View Post
i just have one thing to say:

wtf?!
Yep, that pretty much sums it up......
Old 05-30-2008, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrE View Post
Jin isn't dead. We already saw him alive in a Flash Forward earlier in the season. Don't you guys remember him delivering the Panda to the hospital when his baby was born. He was acting strange though... like he pretended not to be himself and didn't even see the baby. It would appear that he is alive but "not supposed to be alive" type of thing going on.
LOL yeah that was a flashback. Notice Jins haircut, the fact that he wasn't married yet and he was working for Paik.

I'm betting he jumped off the freighter before it blew and is on the island on somehow. At least I hope. Sawyer beating the chopper back to the island is one thing, Jin beating it and making it in time for the yellow sky is another.
Old 05-30-2008, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackBauer24 View Post
LOL yeah that was a flashback. Notice Jins haircut, the fact that he wasn't married yet and he was working for Paik.

I'm betting he jumped off the freighter before it blew and is on the island on somehow. At least I hope. Sawyer beating the chopper back to the island is one thing, Jin beating it and making it in time for the yellow sky is another.
The actor who played Jin was arrested last year for DUI... based on past precedence... he's dead.
Old 05-31-2008, 02:40 AM

^DOH! I love how Lost is such a socially responsible outfit, lol.
Old 05-31-2008, 04:07 PM

The episode was great i dont think Lock is really dead i think when he gets back to the island with everybody next season that he will come back and walt will be there for sure thats why they made the three year gap
Old 06-01-2008, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das Koopa View Post
The episode was great i dont think Lock is really dead i think when he gets back to the island with everybody next season that he will come back and walt will be there for sure thats why they made the three year gap
Lost: just when you thought you had five answers, you get ten more questions.