Lost: Season 4 Finale - Page 2 - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 05-16-2008, 08:32 PM

I hope they resolve a few things in 2 weeks. There has been so much going on this season. There has been little closure on anything with all the jumping forward jumping back crap.

I really hope they don't kill off too many people next week, I am still sad about Charlie from the endof last season!!

See you in another life brotha....
Old 05-17-2008, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaws17 View Post
I hope they resolve a few things in 2 weeks. There has been so much going on this season. There has been little closure on anything with all the jumping forward jumping back crap.

I really hope they don't kill off too many people next week, I am still sad about Charlie from the endof last season!!

See you in another life brotha....
Dominic Monaghan asked to leave the show,(im guessing he did this so that he could take the role of Beak in the upcoming Wolverine movie) thats why charlie died.

Last weeks episode was great i cant belive that they are showing the greys finale before the Lost finale. Im really curious to where the show is going though i dont understand how they are going to mold the story line in between people on the island and the oceanic 6.
Old 05-25-2008, 05:13 PM

Charlies death was very sad. Worse in the last moment when it seemed like he was going to beat fate. Of all the deaths on the show, That one got to me the most.
Old 05-25-2008, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackBauer24 View Post
Charlies death was very sad. Worse in the last moment when it seemed like he was going to beat fate. Of all the deaths on the show, That one got to me the most.
That one and Jin. Both were turning their lives around, and deserved to live.
Old 05-25-2008, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillFrugge View Post
That one and Jin. Both were turning their lives around, and deserved to live.
wait Jin died? i know he will since we saw his grave in a flashforward but did he actually die yet?
Old 05-26-2008, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by squall4008 View Post
wait Jin died? i know he will since we saw his grave in a flashforward but did he actually die yet?
I hope he's not dead. Though if he survives you'd think Sun would want to go back as much as Jack. Then again the circumstances of how and why only 6 get off are still a mystery.
Old 05-26-2008, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by squall4008 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackBauer24 View Post
I hope he's not dead. Though if he survives you'd think Sun would want to go back as much as Jack. Then again the circumstances of how and why only 6 get off are still a mystery.
Good point. It's only implied. The way they combined the past and the future into one episode hit me rather hard, and I find it hard to forgive them for that. (But simultaneously think it was well told...) He is still appearing in episodes, so we don't know what is supposed to happen to him.

Judging by the way Hugo acts, and his interaction with Jack, I have to believe that (at least they believe) that the others have died.

</speculation on>I can't believe they'd actually end the show with so many people getting killed. Future Jack has said that they need to go back. Perhaps the Oceanic 6 do go back to find that there was some ruse to make them think the others had died, and rescue them.</speculation off>
Old 05-27-2008, 06:01 PM

When the hell is Lost Season 1 coming out on Blu-ray?
Old 05-27-2008, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardpetree View Post
When the hell is Lost Season 1 coming out on Blu-ray?
According to the insiders at blu-ray.com definitely not this year
Old 05-28-2008, 12:23 AM
Formerly MrENGLISH

Jin isn't dead. We already saw him alive in a Flash Forward earlier in the season. Don't you guys remember him delivering the Panda to the hospital when his baby was born. He was acting strange though... like he pretended not to be himself and didn't even see the baby. It would appear that he is alive but "not supposed to be alive" type of thing going on.