Entourage - Page 8 - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 09-14-2009, 10:23 AM

Didn't really like how the show ended. Very uninteresting and stupid. A panty raid on Turtle, that was it?

It's obvious they're making Ashley into some super obsessive girlfriend because E is constantly busy and not telling her every implicit detail of her life.

Drama and Vince were pretty much non-factors in the ending. Guess that's not very surprising.

About the most exciting thing that happened the entire show was Ari losing Lloyd.
Old 09-14-2009, 11:02 AM

Entourage used to be my favorite, but the last couple seasons were kind of pointless imo. And thank god I'm not the only one who hates Ashley! The whole sorority prank thing better not be the end of the stalker thing, if it is, that was so damn stupid.

Last spring, my wife said she was reading somewhere that 2010 will probably be the end of Entourage, and I was pretty disappointed by that. But if this is what we can expect from the show, I won't be sad when it's gone. Have HBO try to come up with a new series.
Old 09-14-2009, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighDefJoe View Post
Entourage used to be my favorite, but the last couple seasons were kind of pointless imo. And thank god I'm not the only one who hates Ashley! The whole sorority prank thing better not be the end of the stalker thing, if it is, that was so damn stupid.

Last spring, my wife said she was reading somewhere that 2010 will probably be the end of Entourage, and I was pretty disappointed by that. But if this is what we can expect from the show, I won't be sad when it's gone. Have HBO try to come up with a new series.
They just need better writers.
Old 09-14-2009, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godstar View Post
Didn't really like how the show ended. Very uninteresting and stupid. A panty raid on Turtle, that was it?

It's obvious they're making Ashley into some super obsessive girlfriend because E is constantly busy and not telling her every implicit detail of her life.

Drama and Vince were pretty much non-factors in the ending. Guess that's not very surprising.

About the most exciting thing that happened the entire show was Ari losing Lloyd.
Half the show was Ari/Lloyd subplot so that was good. Ari was being a dick though. The whole security thing was anticlimactic to the max. E and Ashley annoy me. Vince does nothing as usual.

Another meh episode overall. Zac Efron didn't get on my nerves as much as I was expecting though.

Part of The Finer Things Club, The Ghostbusters Club, The American Psycho Club, The SDF on 360 Club
Old 09-14-2009, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onslaught X View Post
Half the show was Ari/Lloyd subplot so that was good. Ari was being a dick though. The whole security thing was anticlimactic to the max. E and Ashley annoy me. Vince does nothing as usual.

Another meh episode overall. Zac Efron didn't get on my nerves as much as I was expecting though.
Thing is they just resolved an Ari/Lloyd conflict, so they're jumping right back into it again.
Old 09-14-2009, 08:59 PM

I wonder if Llyod will be gone for good, not from the show but from Ari's office. I kind of hope not, of all Ari's assistants, the back and forth between the two was definitely the best.
Old 09-20-2009, 10:58 PM

I feel like this episode was pretty good. E got rid of Ashley, the whole Ari/Lloyd feud was pretty good, even if it was focused on Drama as opposed to Vince. Vince did really nothing as usual, but he was sort of the advice guy, a bit weird. All in all, I liked it.

Part of The Finer Things Club, The Ghostbusters Club, The American Psycho Club, The SDF on 360 Club
Old 09-21-2009, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighDefJoe View Post
I wonder if Llyod will be gone for good, not from the show but from Ari's office. I kind of hope not, of all Ari's assistants, the back and forth between the two was definitely the best.
for this exact reason, I highly doubt it.
Old 10-04-2009, 11:31 PM

Well....the season ended on a good note at least. Matt Damon owned that finale. And paintball.

Old 10-05-2009, 10:40 AM

I thought it was a pretty good episode to a very lack luster season. Some new developments in the finale could make next season really good if they do it right. Glad to see Llyod back with Ari, E and Sloan are back, and that things are shaping up for Drama.

I'm curious what's going to happen with Turtle, he always seems to fall on his ass. He tried to be a rap manager, a pro video game boxer (which was hilarious), he always strikes out with girls, something good has to happen with him eventually.

Vince had pretty much a nothing role this season, which kind of upset me. I haven't like the last two seasons, but I'm actually looking forward to next season.