Universal Blu-ray Limited Edition Steelbooks | June 25 Added - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 04-10-2013, 07:04 PM

Universal Blu-ray Limited Edition Steelbooks | June 25 Added

I think Blu-ray is starting to appeal to the collectors in us, and adding more steelbook titles is great. Universal have just announced a bunch of titles, if you search steelbook on HD MOVIE SOURCE you will find them all.

STEELBOOK - https://www.hdmoviesource.com/Search...&Search.y=-171

Some Pics

UNIVERSAL STEELBOOK LIST

-Van Helsing: Steelbook Limited Edition (Blu-ray)(Pre-order/Jun 25)(Region Free:ABC)
-Shaun Of The Dead: Steelbook Limited Edition (Blu-ray)(Pre-order/Jun 25)(Region Free:ABC)
-Serenity: Steelbook Limited Edition (Blu-ray)(Pre-order/Jun 25)(Region Free:ABC)
- Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World: Steelbook Limited Edition (Blu-ray)(Pre-order/Jun 25)(Region Free:ABC)
- Scarface: Steelbook Limited Edition (Blu-ray)(Pre-order/Jun 25)(Region Free:ABC)
- Pitch Black : Steelbook Limited Edition Unrated (Blu-ray)(Pre-order/Jun 25)(Region Free:ABC)
- The Chronicles Of Riddick : Steelbook Limited Edition Unrated (Blu-ray)(Pre-order/Jun 25)(Region Free:ABC)
- Paul : Steelbook Limited Edition Unrated (Blu-ray)(Pre-order/Jun 25)(Region Free:ABC)
- The Mummy: Steelbook Limited Edition (Blu-ray)(Pre-order/Jun 25)(Region Free:ABC)
- The Incredible Hulk: Steelbook Limited Edition (Blu-ray)(Pre-order/Jun 25)(Region Free:ABC)
- Hulk: Steelbook Limited Edition (Blu-ray)(Pre-order/Jun 25)(Region Free:ABC)
- Hot Fuzz: Steelbook Limited Edition (Blu-ray)(Pre-order/Jun 25)(Region Free:ABC)
- Hellboy II:The Golden Army: Steelbook Limited Edition (Blu-ray)(Pre-order/Jun 25)(Region Free:ABC)
- Doom: Steelbook Limited Edition Unrated (Blu-ray)(Pre-order/Jun 25)(Region Free:ABC)
- Death Race: Steelbook Limited Edition Unrated (Blu-ray)(Pre-order/Jun 25)(Region Free:ABC)
- The Big Lebowski: Steelbook Limited Edition (Blu-ray)(Pre-order/Jun 25)(Region Free:ABC)
Old 05-14-2013, 06:41 PM

Default Universal Blu-ray Limited Edition Steelbooks in stores NOW?!

Just saw these in my local Wal-Mart store. Nice looking covers
Old 05-15-2013, 11:42 AM

Picked up Serenity earlier. Walmart had an entire rack of steelbooks. I kind of wish that there were less movies with the "comic book" look that had nothing to do with comics. Hellboy, the Hulks, and Scott Pilgrim I could understand, but why are The Mummy and Big Lebowski comic looking? There were some Batman films (batman, batman returns, batman begins, and the dark knight) that had regular steelbooks...I kind of wish they had the "comic" look to them (but they're different studios)

I want more I think I may grab a couple to actually watch, but some to collect and keep unopened (like, The Incredible Hulk, which I already own a copy of on Blu Ray so I won't be tempted to watch it)

Last edited by EpsilonX; 05-16-2013 at 02:03 AM.
Old 05-24-2013, 04:54 PM

Yea they look amazing, I wish they'd release everything in Steelbook.