BARGIN: Xbox Live vison camera at target & amazon - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 10-20-2009, 12:31 PM

Default BARGIN: Xbox Live vison camera at target & amazon

Dont know how much interest there still is in these, but while I was shopping at Target (St. Louis, MO) saw the game " your in the movies" for $20.00. While the game its self my not be worth it the camera is. Target still wants $40.00 for the camera by its self.

Edit: I also found "your in the movies" on targets website for $14.00 new (via amazon. So I dont see why you couldnt get them to price match it.
Old 10-20-2009, 05:31 PM

wow thats weird even the game by its self is $36, i might buy this on amazon, i never thought about getting it but for $14 what the heck

edit: its $7 from 3rd party sellers has it always been this cheap?
Old 10-26-2009, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWilz View Post
its $7 from 3rd party sellers has it always been this cheap?
Cant say how long its been in the online bargin bin but be carefull buying from the 3rd party sellers. A quick look shows that the $10 and under ones do not come with the camera. What got me lmao is the ones that say no camera after repeted overtures that its unopened and factory sealed. personaly I'd stick with target or amazon; or atleast conferm before buying that it comes wiht the camera.
Old 10-27-2009, 03:12 PM

Walmart was selling this Bundle for $10 over 6 months ago. I picked up the Bundled version even though I'd already got the camera a year or so earlier with My Xbox Live annual Subscription. My advice... if you find it for $10 or less go for it. It's a goofy "game" and the camera can be used with a pc. However don't expect to get much use out of it... Next year NATAL will make these things obsolete anyways...
Old 10-29-2009, 12:15 AM

Had my cam for years now, never really used it on the 360 and hardly ever use it on my PC. For some reason it doesn't work on with Yahoo IM, anyone else have this problem?