Harry Potter 4/T2 overseas help... - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 05-27-2007, 03:53 PM

Default Harry Potter 4/T2 overseas help...

I looked on amazon.com (france), and see that it is availble. I have NO idea how to put in a credit card #,or what the US (dollar) amt. is., plaese tell what/how 2 go about this, as well as shipping. (Same thing goes for Hp4-Goblet...), I ordered it from E-bay( theres in most cases only one at a time, on E-bay, and the user retracted the purchase) but I'd rather spend less and get it though Amazon in the UK anyway-ASAP. Someone give the rundown and details plaese!, thanks alot!...Frankie T
Old 05-27-2007, 09:30 PM

Just enter all your info into Amazon.com from the US site, and when you go to the french one all your info will still be stored through your e-mail address, including CC#... As for price just search yahoo for currency rates to find the prices (France uses Euro and the UK use pounds)...

I've been searching eBay for The Goblet of Fire but can never find one, so I might order one from the UK...
Old 05-31-2007, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashamed Pegasus View Post
Just enter all your info into Amazon.com from the US site, and when you go to the french one all your info will still be stored through your e-mail address, including CC#... As for price just search yahoo for currency rates to find the prices (France uses Euro and the UK use pounds)...

I've been searching eBay for The Goblet of Fire but can never find one, so I might order one from the UK...
Or you could get it from friendly Canada
Old 06-01-2007, 09:04 AM

Which Canadian website is selling it?... Amazon.ca doesn't list it...
Old 06-05-2007, 05:19 AM

you are going to have to reenter your cc info again, it pretty much works the same way...and it will automatically pull out the proper amount (in dollars) to whatever the exchange rate is....I just ordered the prestige and harry potter and it came to 67 or so bucks.
Old 06-05-2007, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Which Canadian website is selling it?... Amazon.ca doesn't list it...
www.hdaddicts.com
Old 06-05-2007, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDAddicts View Post
No way I'm ordering from them... $40 shipped from them, $31 shipped from Amazon UK...
Old 06-05-2007, 08:55 PM

Quote:
No way I'm ordering from them... $40 shipped from them, $31 shipped from Amazon UK...
Thanks for the referral

So $31.53us for Harry Potter 4, but you have to then go to Amazon.fr for T2, which comes to $42.95us. (I just checked both of these)
Total comes to $74.48us shipped

HD Addicts $75.10us shipped. It's all relative , plus standard shipping from Amazon.fr. can be 10-12 days some times.
Old 06-05-2007, 09:43 PM

HDAddicts shop is well reasonable considering he is a small business and also one of the few online shops that provides us with prices for canada, usa and europe. His prices for movies and hardware is good and well with in my range of spending and supporting a next gen format.

Also it was much easier for me to order from him then say amazon.co.uk or france germany etc.....
Old 06-06-2007, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDAddicts View Post
Thanks for the referral

So $31.53us for Harry Potter 4, but you have to then go to Amazon.fr for T2, which comes to $42.95us. (I just checked both of these)
Total comes to $74.48us shipped

HD Addicts $75.10us shipped. It's all relative , plus standard shipping from Amazon.fr. can be 10-12 days some times.
You must be confusing me with the OP because I didn't want T2, I just wanted Harry Potter 4, which is $10 cheaper than HDAddicts... But I guess if I was ordering more than one I would certainly go there, seeing as how it's only 1 shipping charge...