Kameo 2?? - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 05-19-2008, 08:40 AM

Default Kameo 2??

The Original Kameo may have been the first 360 game that I played from begining to end. I thought it was a great balanced game, really enjoyed the whole experience. I've heard talks about a Kameo sequel, but nothing concrete. Does anyone know if this deserving title will indeed receive a sequel? any formal announcements? Thanks.
Old 05-19-2008, 10:46 AM

It sounds like Rare has moved onto another Viva Pinata game and a new Banjo Kazooie. There haven't been any rumblings so far, but I guess it could be possible. (I never finished the game so I don't know if the ending is left open for a sequel.)
Old 05-19-2008, 10:55 AM

They should! It had been a while since I had a great fantasy, not-so-serious experience before this game. Unfortunately, I heard it was planned a single game (tough that can always change) and as far as I know, it didn't get a great critical and commercial success. At the time, Call of Duty 2 was clearly stealing the show.
Old 05-20-2008, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DustoMan View Post
It sounds like Rare has moved onto another Viva Pinata game and a new Banjo Kazooie. There haven't been any rumblings so far, but I guess it could be possible. (I never finished the game so I don't know if the ending is left open for a sequel.)
It would be unfortunate if Rare did put this on the back burner. Like I said on my original post Kameo is a great ride. Nice story, great visuals, and like I said the 1st game I completed on my 360. I guess you can say it grabbed my attention enough to see the game to the end.

For those who are not familiar with Kameo, I would definitely recommend it. I am sure it can be had for a very low price and still provide plenty of enjoyment.
Old 05-20-2008, 08:34 AM

Ratchet and Clank needs some competition. I hope it's in the works.
Old 05-20-2008, 10:57 PM
Always SpartanJohnson

I wish this was released on PS3, I refuse to buy any XBOX 360 games anymore. Unreliable console.
Old 05-20-2008, 11:12 PM

I have no problems.
Old 05-23-2008, 10:01 AM

I bet we'd see a Killer Instinct sequel before we see one to Kameo.
Old 05-24-2008, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
I bet we'd see a Killer Instinct sequel before we see one to Kameo.
Interesting. I know I had read about a Kameo sequel on Game Informer Magazine a long time ago. Perhaps it was on their rumors column, it was a very long time ago.

I never owned a N64, or SNES so not too familiar with Killer Instinct. Was it ever ported to any of the other machines?

I did play Primal Rage on the arcades, anyone remember that one?