Another Gamer Score Challenge? - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 03-09-2008, 04:11 PM

Default Another Gamer Score Challenge?

Does anyone know if MS is planning another gamer score challenge, like the "Old Spice Challenge" they had last year?
Old 03-10-2008, 08:16 AM
HD Adult Movie Enthusiast

the have one. go to xbox 360 fanboy... it's not exactly the same, but they do have point challenges and contests for prizes.
Old 03-10-2008, 12:04 PM

What's it been like a year since that Old Spice one? They definately need another one.
Old 03-10-2008, 03:08 PM

I won the Old Spice one last year I'll have to sign up again this year.
Old 03-10-2008, 07:26 PM

That would figure now. I am in a bet with my brother and have racked up about 12k so far in a month. Tryin to get 50k by mid April
Old 03-10-2008, 07:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAWoOKIE View Post
That would figure now. I am in a bet with my brother and have racked up about 12k so far in a month. Tryin to get 50k by mid April
How many do you have so far? If you only have 12K and are trying to get to 50k I will bet you're not going to get it.

Also I hope they release a challege soon...the last one was fun and I got a free game and a free running shirt.
Old 03-10-2008, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detroit Tigers Fan View Post
How many do you have so far? If you only have 12K and are trying to get to 50k I will bet you're not going to get it.

Also I hope they release a challege soon...the last one was fun and I got a free game and a free running shirt.
I am right below 38k now. started mid Feb with 25k. Luckily, I have the 4 game plan from Gamefly and am getting stupid easy games. The transit time may kill me though. Always Blockbuster if it gets close. )
Old 03-11-2008, 02:15 AM

I just broke 10,000. This took some time considering I only have 6 hours a week for games. My hat is off to you.
Old 03-11-2008, 10:51 AM
HD Adult Movie Enthusiast

i only have 7ksomething because i suck at video games... i got 1000/1000 on king kong and i got 600 on madden 06 to doold spice last year.
Old 10-20-2009, 10:28 AM

So is Microsoft restarting something like this again? I seen online today people are asking about emails they received yesterday and no one seems to know much about it. Here's what it says:

Quote:
It's new. It's from Xbox LIVE. It's Exclusive. It's for a limited time.

THERE ARE MORE THAN 20 MILLION MEMBERS ON XBOX LIVE™. A FEW OF THESE MEMBERS WILL BE CHOSEN. YOU COULD BE ONE OF THEM.

Get in on the action - register now to let us know if you want your shot at getting in. You won't be sorry when you start to rack up some sweet rewards.

THE DETAILS

This is an exclusive pilot rewards program. That means that the people who get in get stuff. Cool stuff. You want cool stuff, right? Sure you do, we all want stuff. Especially cool stuff. Well, you've only got until October 21, 2009 to let us know you want cool stuff, because after that, the doors close and someone else gets the cool stuff.

So, you click the button below and register to let us know you want in and pretty soon we'll let you know if you got in or not - and not everyone will (that's why it's called exclusive).

This offer is for a select few - you can't send it to anyone else (why would you send something this awesome to someone else, are you nuts?). If you make the cut, you can pass or opt-out whenever you want.

But then you'll never know how it ended.

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The following applies to the recruitment phase of the Xbox LIVE Rewards Pilot program. You must respond according to the instructions in the recruitment email by October 21, 2009 to indicate your interest in participating in this program. Responding does not guarantee inclusion in the pilot program. The first 60,000 respondents who meet these terms and conditions will be accepted into the Xbox LIVE Rewards pilot program. You will be informed as to whether you have been accepted into the program on or before November 6, 2009. Offer good only for named recipient of this e-mail. Offer is not combinable with other Microsoft offers or rebates. Open only to legal residents, age 17 plus, of the 50 United States (includes Washington, D.C.). This offer is nontransferable. All communications concerning the recruitment phase and the formal pilot program will be delivered through this email address. Please be sure your current active email address is on file with Xbox either through the Xbox Dashboard or the MyXbox section of Xbox.com. Any communications not received due to an incorrect, inactive, or full email address will not be reattempted. Additional terms and conditions will apply to the pilot program. You will be informed as to these terms and conditions when you receive acknowledgement that your submission has been accepted. No purchase necessary for participation in the pilot program.

If you do not wish to receive marketing e-mails from Xbox, you may opt out in one of the following ways: 1) update your contact preferences on My Xbox, 2) select Privacy Settings under Edit Gamer Profile on your Xbox 360 console, 3) select the Info Sharing option in Account Management for the Original Xbox LIVE dashboard or 4) reply to this e-mail with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line. We will promptly update your contact preferences; however, please be aware that it may take up to 10 days before your preferences are reflected in our system. You may still receive previously initiated promotional communications from Xbox during that time.

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use

Xbox Privacy, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052

©2009 Microsoft Corporation. All Rights Reserved. The names and logos of actual companies
and products mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.