Rock Band Fender Guitar FS... - High-Def Digest Forums
Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 07:37 PM

Default Rock Band Fender Guitar FS...

I just purchased the Rock Band 360 set and I do not need another guitar... If anyone is interested in buying just the *Fender guitar which is brand new send me a PM... I never used it, just opened the box the make sure it was not broken...

EDIT: Okay I received several PM's about this and I'll make an edit to save some time... I do not want to trade for any hhhhdvd's or bbblu's... My asking price is $65 shipped and I accept Paypal, check, or money order only...

*Just incase anyone is not aware, this guitar WILL NOT work with any of the Guitar Hero games... The Fender RB guitar is only designed to work with Rock Band...

SOLD

Last edited by Ashamed Pegasus; 03-02-2008 at 04:07 PM.
Closed Thread