REZ HD trance vibrator question... - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 01-24-2008, 10:51 AM
HD Adult Movie Enthusiast

Default REZ HD trance vibrator question...

i saw this mod on the gamegirladvance blog... can work for males or females... does anyone know where or how you can mod an xbox 360 controller for a trance stimulation for male or female enjoyment... if you can use 4 controllers... it could be modded to turn into a couples thing... let's get working on it... who can take a part a 360 controller and take pics for us and measure voltages for the vibe motors? i saw a female fun use only version for ps2 here

this could be promising... heck if we make a good design, someone can sell it to the lsl design team for inclusion in the new game...
Old 01-24-2008, 06:16 PM

ha ha hah... u wouldn't guess what i did to my dreamcast vibration pack... lol... pm me for pics... I think i'm going to invite a lady over to play... it works really good on rez after level 6... so it should make the game a little harder to play... no pun intended... nah the hell with it... pun intended... HA HA HA HA!

p.s. i can't wait to do this to my xbox controllers... 8 vibrating devices (360 has dual feedback if i'm not mistaken) hooked up to one game... hell i could have a big orgy of people vibrating to the music... or i could set them up to reays for chair force feedback (current models only do it to rumbling bass... not the force feedback... imagine your chair rocking every time you shoot a bullet in halo or cod 4... hell yeah!
Old 01-24-2008, 07:57 PM

the future of America ladies and gentleman...
Old 01-25-2008, 12:10 AM

dude this is gonan be cool... 4 controllers can vibrate to the music in game... now if i use 2 controllers modified... i can have 2 people (me and a lady) vibrating in style in game... then it'll be like "the hell with it... i'm pausing the game" ... have any of you ever played rez for the ps2 or the dreamcast? the DC version you'll have better luck on bit torrent than trying to find a game disc, but the ps2 version is easy enough to find... and it is coming to xbla next week so we can all try it out... think hackers/tron and you will know
Old 02-05-2008, 07:28 AM

If any of yall cared... I had a lady try out my creation on my dreamcast... while i was playing the game it was fun... in between levels on the map she wen't "oooh" to cheer on my good style... or was it that there was a vibrator on her unmentionable areas... lol
Old 02-05-2008, 11:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccphilly1984 View Post
If any of yall cared... I had a lady try out my creation on my dreamcast... while i was playing the game it was fun... in between levels on the map she wen't "oooh" to cheer on my good style... or was it that there was a vibrator on her unmentionable areas... lol
It's called a vagina.
Old 02-05-2008, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detroit Tigers Fan View Post
It's called a vagina.
i was trying to use the most polite terms... kids read these forums too.