The Paramour Achievement in Mass Effect ... - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 01-08-2008, 10:50 AM

Default The Paramour Achievement in Mass Effect ...

SPOILER - read this at your own risk!

Ok, I know you can get this achievement with Liara and Ashley - but my real question is - are their any others you can unlock this achievement on? And ... I unlocked it with Ashley, then on the replay, I was a player and was macking on both Ashley and Liara - even lied to Liara about Ashley, and yet, after getting shafted by the Council, Liara was the one who came to my *aid.*

I would love to see if it's possible to hit both Ashley AND Liara in the same game. I have totally maxed out my charm, and I thought that's what would happen, but Liara is just too dominating, I guess.

And ... whassup with the Consort? (sp?) She put me on a waiting list! I think like 4 months, and was never around when I went to hit her up either.
Old 01-08-2008, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Mexico View Post
SPOILER - read this at your own risk!

Ok, I know you can get this achievement with Liara and Ashley - but my real question is - are their any others you can unlock this achievement on? And ... I unlocked it with Ashley, then on the replay, I was a player and was macking on both Ashley and Liara - even lied to Liara about Ashley, and yet, after getting shafted by the Council, Liara was the one who came to my *aid.*

I would love to see if it's possible to hit both Ashley AND Liara in the same game. I have totally maxed out my charm, and I thought that's what would happen, but Liara is just too dominating, I guess.

And ... whassup with the Consort? (sp?) She put me on a waiting list! I think like 4 months, and was never around when I went to hit her up either.
You cant get with the consort...cuz shes a ho. :-#

lol...no but, I dont think you get with her, she just gives you a side quest. I think you can only get with either Ashley, Liara, or Kaidan...but playing through twice, I kept getting with Liara for some off reason (even as a female!)
Old 01-08-2008, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkie View Post

lol...no but, I dont think you get with her, she just gives you a side quest. I think you can only get with either Ashley, Liara, or Kaidan...but playing through twice, I kept getting with Liara for some off reason (even as a female!)
WOW ... didn't know you could hook up with Kaidan.

Dang ... too bad you can only unlock that achievement once. I wonder - can you hook up with Ashley as a girl - or Kaidan as a dude?

They should let you have multiple partners like in Fable or the Sims or GTA San Andreas. I had a blast juggling all of the ladies (and one dude who fell for me in Fable).
Old 01-09-2008, 08:30 AM

paramour achievement:

if you have a female shep:
-liara, ash, or kaiden

if you have a male shep:
-liara or ash

you CAN get with the consort. if you help her out with something, she will "help" you. although this will NOT unlock the achievement.
Old 01-14-2008, 02:39 PM
Formerly wildturkishdude

anybody asked to (et both of them? i wanted to ask but didn't
Old 01-14-2008, 02:42 PM

yes you can *try*.

might backfire.
Old 01-20-2008, 03:21 AM

Cool Consort Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkie View Post

This one is possible, but I've only been able to pull it off under a specific set of circumstances. First, create a character with a shadey background (orphan from the streets), then make sure he/she [haven't tested the she] was a sole survivor. Then do the entire two-part quest for the consort either before or after becoming a spectre and she'll attempt to pay you with an affirmation (words) about your skin be tough as turian hide... and then all you have to do is use the "That's It" dialogue option and you're getting busy.
Old 01-20-2008, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chotaBK View Post
paramour achievement:

if you have a female shep:
-liara, ash, or kaiden

if you have a male shep:
-liara or ash

you CAN get with the consort. if you help her out with something, she will "help" you. although this will NOT unlock the achievement.

You can only get Liara or Kaiden as a female Shepard.
Old 01-20-2008, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeStar View Post
You can only get Liara or Kaiden as a female Shepard.
1. you can get liara as a male shep. dont use my own eyes as proof. google it.

2. if you even read my post, kaiden is only listed on female shep.

thanks though.
Old 01-20-2008, 12:42 PM

Yes, but what was actually being said was that you can only get either Kaiden and Liara as female Shepard.

You indicated you can get Liara, Kaiden or Ash. You can not get Ash as female Shepard.

Try actually reading someone elses post before telling them to read yours.

Thanks though