Xbox live slow ??? - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 12-28-2007, 05:45 PM

Default Xbox live slow ???

I dont know maybe its just me but it seems xbox live as a whole is just very slow lately. It takes forever loading up if I pick a friend and want to compare games. get my messages etc. When I look to download something from the marketplace it is slow now as well. Downloading itself is fast as usual but the loading of the content itself is slow.

Xbox live used to be alot quicker for me. Even if you use a computer now and go to xbox.com. When I login it is very slow. All of this used to be very fast. anyone else experiencing these issues?
Old 12-28-2007, 05:48 PM

i don't know. right now live seems to be a little spotty. it is just once in a while where things slow down, but nothing too bad.

but in terms of xbox.com, man that site has slowed down so much that it does not work sometimes.
Old 12-28-2007, 05:54 PM

its a bit ridiculous that we pay 50 a year though for this if it wont be up to speed lol

I'm not saying the ps3 is great but its fast for something free. I would expect these speeds on my wii or ps3 since those are free services. But on the xbox its not something I think should be happening

I used to be able go on xbox.com and it was pretty fast. Now though it just seems to get worse
Old 12-28-2007, 06:05 PM

I guess my cache was building up. I just cleared it up and it seems to be a bit quicker. Still not as fast as it used to be but I noticed some improvement
Old 12-28-2007, 06:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Xbox LIVE Service Status

Up and running

Users may experience intermittent issues with tournaments, posting statistics, matchmaking, and sending messages. Additionally Halo 3 users may experience issues joining matches or posting statistics. We are aware of the issue and are actively working towards a resolution. We apologize for any inconvenience.
that's from xbox.com
Old 12-28-2007, 08:42 PM

Yeah, it's really slow here. It logs me in, but it takes forever for my content to appear.
Old 12-28-2007, 11:12 PM

Slow here, sometimes i cant log on
Old 12-29-2007, 01:47 AM

I couldn't even play Halo 3 for a while. This sucks, for 50 bucks i expect microsoft to at least have servers like Ps3
Old 12-29-2007, 03:37 PM

it's happening all over again. what a waste of $55. texas taxes are high 8.25%. i called and the automated xbox live person stated they are aware of the issue and it should be up back to speed and normal within about an hour. we don't even get credit or anything which sucks because you pay for something to be always on and working but it isn't.
Old 12-29-2007, 03:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by intoxicated662 View Post
it's happening all over again. what a waste of $55. texas taxes are high 8.25%. i called and the automated xbox live person stated they are aware of the issue and it should be up back to speed and normal within about an hour. we don't even get credit or anything which sucks because you pay for something to be always on and working but it isn't.
Not trying to be a dick, but does the Cable company credit you when cable goes out for a few hours. Does direct tv credit you when it rains for a whole day and you get no signal because of it? Shit happens man. Lifes not that bad.

What does texas have to do with anything anyways?

I got a good joke from George Carlin for you though.

Whats the best thing about all the executions taking place in Texas?

Fewer Texans.