Potential to get 360 games for free - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 12-11-2007, 04:03 PM

Default Potential to get 360 games for free

I'm a bit hesitant posting this up here because I don't want people to think I'm spamming, but those that know me know I've never done something like this before on here. Anyways, here it goes...

I've participated in one of these before and they worked so I thought I'd share this one. It's one of those sign up and register for a product and get credit towards a game. Basically what you do is register and try out one of the offers, get two people to register and do an offer and that's it.

I signed up under my cousin, who just got his copy of CoD4 in, so it is legit. I participated in something similar earlier in the year (February to be exact) and got the HD DVD add on for $99 when it was selling for $199. Some of the offers are Netflix, Blockbuster, GameFly and more. If you're interested please sign up using my referral link.

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=241990

Once you sign up I'd encourage you to post up your link here and share with others. Let's see how many of us can get games. Me, I signed up for Guitar Hero III with the guitar. I know they have a BUNCH of new games available.

Just in case I've stepped out of line here.... If the mods consider this spam then feel free to get rid of this and then let me know so I never post anything of the like again.
Old 12-13-2007, 05:47 PM

Is this for real?
Old 12-13-2007, 09:35 PM

alright i would be game. I think it would be fair though that all of us that agree do as follows...this would help out a lot of board members.
Two of us will sign up using your referral. Then 4 more sign up for the two of us...then so on and so on...
Does that seem fair?