help! can't connect to web features anymore! - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 12-08-2007, 05:04 AM

Default help! can't connect to web features anymore!

hey guys, i recently had to downgrade my xbox live account to silver (christmas time and i'm a film student...can't really afford the $50 fee for a few more months) and now i can't connect to the paramount servers for web extras (i was trying to check out the custom menus for transformers, can't update shrek 3 either).

does anyone here know if having a silver account limits your ability to connect to hd dvd extras servers? has anyone been able to access this stuff since the inception of the fall '07 update?

i've gotten two error codes - NET0112 when I first pop the disc in (can't finish download) and NET0010 when I try to go to the web features menu in transformers - at that point it tells me I can't connect to the server. I can still connect to xbox live just fine.

help!
Old 12-08-2007, 09:41 AM

that maybe the problem, i would call 1800 4 my xbox, tell them you want to speak with a supervisor.

make sure its an english speaker and not no paki.

read them those error codes and see if thats the case. if it is, i would pay buy another means, u dont need a credit card.

hope this helps
Old 12-08-2007, 05:55 PM

Default well...

the problems seem to have disappeared today. looks like it was just an xbox live network problem. i don't know.

anyway, now i'm letting transformers sit there because ...oh, it's done updating.
Old 12-09-2007, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nusilver View Post
anyway, now i'm letting transformers sit there because ...oh, it's done updating.
Heh, that worried me when i first popped the disc in. Talk about taking its time!