Xbox Live Rewards - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 02-06-2007, 06:27 PM

Default Xbox Live Rewards

I wish they would have announced this earlier so I can at least get my GamerScore up to qualify for level 2. I don't think I can get up to 5000 in only 6 days.

http://gamerscoreblog.com/team/archi...06/540799.aspx
Old 02-06-2007, 07:04 PM

This is a sweet idea and I'm all over it. My only concern is how many prizes they will be giving out.

I'll be on vacation Feb 16-24 so unless I can get the score in 2 days i'll prolly be SOL. I might pull an all nighter though. We'll see.

Plus I already have Fusion Frenzy 2 so that sucks but it does look like an easy 1000 points so maybe it will help me.

If I win i'll trade one of you the extra Fusion Frenzy for some HD DVDs
Old 02-06-2007, 07:15 PM

I like that leaderboard Dustoman. Thanks for putting that together. I also like being number 2 on the list but I think that's more a credit to how long I've had the system more than anything else. I certainly aren't a hardcore gamer (meaning I play a couple hours per week).
Old 02-06-2007, 07:19 PM

sweet, i didn't even see the link to the leaderboard. I like it as well
Old 02-06-2007, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranzparentl View Post
sweet, i didn't even see the link to the leaderboard. I like it as well
You should considering you are in the top spot.

I have quite a few games, but I don't really have the time to concentrate on just one to get all the achievements. How is Fusion Frenzy, BTW?
Old 02-06-2007, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DustoMan View Post
I wish they would have announced this earlier so I can at least get my GamerScore up to qualify for level 2. I don't think I can get up to 5000 in only 6 days.

http://gamerscoreblog.com/team/archi...06/540799.aspx
How do I get on the HD-Digest leaderboard?
Old 02-06-2007, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spikeystitch View Post
How do I get on the HD-Digest leaderboard?
I made the leaderboard public so I think all you have to do is create a mygamercard.net account, then view the leaderboard while you are logged in and there should be a link to join. Otherwise, PM me your GamerTag and I can add you in the evening when I'm at home.

EDIT: Opps. I guess I didn't set the "Open Signup" feature on. You should be able you add yourselves on your own now. Not that I didn't mind the messages.

Last edited by DustoMan; 04-29-2007 at 01:45 PM.
Old 02-06-2007, 11:38 PM

Quote:
I'll be on vacation Feb 16-24 so unless I can get the score in 2 days i'll prolly be SOL. I might pull an all nighter though. We'll see.
Well you have until April 12th to earn the 1,500 points you need to get the downloads and entries for the t-shirt and game.
Old 02-07-2007, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DustoMan View Post
You should considering you are in the top spot.

I have quite a few games, but I don't really have the time to concentrate on just one to get all the achievements. How is Fusion Frenzy, BTW?
Fusion Frenzy 2 is pretty cool. I only played it once when a few friends were over so far. I was really looking forward to a 4 player 360 game that is not split screen.

I haven't played all the mini-games, some of them are cool but some of it is a little cheesy. I probably won't play much until the rewards program starts so I could count those points.

Quote:
Well you have until April 12th to earn the 1,500 points you need to get the downloads and entries for the t-shirt and game.
Yea but the thing is they are only giving away a certain amount of prizes and you have to be in the first however many to get it.

from Gamespot:
The contest is limited to a first-come, first-served basis, and there will be a total of $500,000 in prizes to be given out.

Also, I stole the leaderboard link from your sig, hope thats ok.

Last edited by tranzparentl; 02-07-2007 at 09:13 AM.
Old 02-07-2007, 09:52 AM

Quote:

from Gamespot:
The contest is limited to a first-come, first-served basis, and there will be a total of $500,000 in prizes to be given out.

Also, I stole the leaderboard link from your sig, hope thats ok.
Oh I see what you mean.

And ya, that's fine. Anything to make the leaderboard more visible.