Forza 2 frustration - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 11-01-2007, 08:36 PM

Default Forza 2 frustration

Okay I just finish EVERY race in the entire carreer mode. EVERY single one. I am trying to get all 1000 achievement points in the game, currently at 820. Now there are still a fair number of cars I did not have. Found out that I had to switch regions to be able to buy these other cars. Not only do you have to pay 100,000 credits to switch regions, but I don't have nearly enough money to buy any of these cars. Many of them are things like top tier racing Audis and such that cost 300,000+ credits in the game. I think it is ridiculous of the game makers to make it that I would have to go back and re-race tons of the higher prize money races all over again just to be able to purchase the cars.

Anyone else pissed by this? I seriously don't think I can play this game THAT much more for the remaining cars. Pisses me right off.
Old 11-01-2007, 08:52 PM
Banned

Ever heard of the online garage that they have...you can find cars pretty cheap there. Also I never swithed regions and I still bought all of the cars.
Old 11-02-2007, 03:45 AM

Yeah that does suck. What sucks more is the extra down loadable cars they offer on market place. Not only do I have to pay cash I then have to have in game credits to!! Stupid Test Drive unlimited does it as well. Why? I payed extra cash for the cars, now I have to spend a few hours or days to make money in the game to be able to even touch them. PGR3 had cars you paid for and showed up right in your garage, I hope PGR4 is the same.

Do cars you buy at auction count for this? Or do you gotta actually "earn" the car?