360 HD Dvd add-on issues...help please - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 10-23-2007, 02:32 AM

Default 360 HD Dvd add-on issues...help please

Every time I watch movies on my add on, I get green blotches all over the screen. It's like glitches in the player? I have a Sony 60" SXRD 1080p HDTV if that matters. Sometimes it will start fine them half hour into the movie it starts up. Especially if I rewind or fast forward. I also half bluray and I have not had this happen to any of my movies. Any info on my problem would be greatly appreciated.
Old 10-23-2007, 03:21 AM
Special Member

We may need a picture of this happening as I personally havent heard of this happening before. Also, how is the 360 connected to your TV? Have you tested other devices on the same connection without problem. Have you tried changing the resolution for the 360? Do you have all the most recent updates. Are the disks\drive clean?Does this happen with every movie or just a select few?
Old 10-23-2007, 09:55 AM

yeah i've had that. It did it a lot on my lucky number slevin disc but since the last update it stopped but it does it occassionally on a couple of movies. I think it's the player because it never does it in the same place twice.

My main problem at the moment is that when i'm watching a film or heroes, the disc will stop playing and the message comes up that it cannot play the disc due to licensing errors. Does anyone know anything about this?