Gamefly Promotion for Wii? - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 08-14-2007, 02:01 AM

Default Gamefly Promotion for Wii?

Has anyone used gamefly to rent games? Good? Bad? I just signed up tonight.

Promotion stated that if I got five people to sign up I could get a free year of service or a Wii, although I think that deal ends at the end of the month so I probably won't be able to get it. Anyone completed this?

I don't want to post my referrel link, as I think it's probably a violation of forum rules, but if you have any info whether this works, or have considered trying it and are willing to log in through my referrel link, post a comment or send me an email. Thanks.

P.S. My first post, so if not appropriate sorry, I'll remove it.
Old 08-15-2007, 10:56 AM

That deal sounds too good to be true. They are ok for games, but I've found it still takes far to long to get games and I rarely get the first few games in my que (usually they send me #3 or #4 on my list).
Old 08-15-2007, 02:37 PM

Yeah, i saw that promotion, great deal, if you know a bunch of people that don't already use gamefly. I've been using them for a while, tried a couple of their competitor first and was really disappointed. Gamefly has the biggest selection hands down, it really is the best rental service out there. I get a new game in about 2 days after i return one. They're a great way to get used games too, you can just keep any game you have rented and they send you the box and manual.
Good luck on getting the sign ups. And good call not posting the link here